Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (44529 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2019
betterpikinn:
FOOLISH EVIL CHILD . ...

You are unwell.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2019
first i blame the parent for leaving the kid at home

but is it that these white kid are naturally dumb or what ..

at 3 i already knew every jackie chan, jet li ,silver hawk and whatnot are not real ..

1 Like

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by sisisioge: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Chai! Thank goodness!

Bravo neighbours....bravo!

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Chrisbeks: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Which country did this happen?
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by jajernwa22: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2019
YugoMagazine:
Leaving your child alone at home has a lot of disadvantages which are more than the advantages because a child left alone at home, especially a toddler can get him/herself badly injured or even get into a practice/position which can really endanger his/her life and there’ll be no adult around to help.

A lot of action movies arent good for your kids also as they tend to practice what they watch on the television, who knows if the lucky toddler involved in this incident had been watching some Spider-man movies lately and then decided to practice it when he was home alone?

A video has surfaced online of a toddler (3 Years old) who was left alone at home by his parents, and no one knows how he managed to climb up the balcony and while trying to climb further up; he slipped and was left holding onto the ledge of the building for his dear life.

The toddler held onto the ledge of the building for a few moments and when he couldn’t hold onto it any longer, he fell freely to the ground, but luckily for him, their grand-floor neighbours were around, so, they all gathered and they grabbed 2 blankets which they positioned below the falling toddler to make sure he doesn’t fall directly to the ground; but on the blanket.

Watch Video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/toddler-falls-from-6-storey-building-gets-caught-by-neighbours-video/

my question now is,how do they get all this pictures? including the one the toddler is about to climb from inside that balcony?
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Some crazy person put the toddler there to trend, how can a toddler climb that barrier of the balcony, then assuming he even found away to climb over and yet not fall off? Pls

1 Like

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Noblefirstlady: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2019
jajernwa22:
my question now is,how do they get all this pictures? including the one the toddler is about to climb from inside that balcony?
If they saw him climbing why didn't they stop him instead of taking pictures
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by emma321(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2019
Spiderman - Home coming in 2020
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by israelmao(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2019
I know it rarely happens in Nigeria.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by MCLION1(f): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Eraddray:
the kid is lucky... one happened 3week ago... right in my presence.. a little girl fell from 3 stories...
the stupid mother left her alone at home for church... unfortunately, it was in the night..
no one saw her hanging or falling... we only saw the landing that came with a loud boom on a tiled floor ... luckily for the little girl... she survived it with few broken bones

Who is saying it rarely happens in Nigeria, please read the above. The mother needs to be flogged.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by consultancy: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Brave child to hold onto the rails for his life, giving the alert neighbors enough time to rally around. this would have spoilt my day if that child had hit the ground and died
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

The parents both deserve a resounding slap.

You are far too kind sir,in any developed country they would both be arrested
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Somehow, this is funny, even the baby knows death and fought hard
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by backnbeta(f): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Eraddray:
the kid is lucky... one happened 3week ago... right in my presence.. a little girl fell from 3 stories...
the stupid mother left her alone at home for church... unfortunately, it was in the night..
no one saw her hanging or falling... we only saw the landing that came with a loud boom on a tiled floor ... luckily for the little girl... she survived it with few broken bones
Thank God for that...I hope they did thorough checkup to prevent any aftereffects.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by NnwachukuOkike: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2019
They locked up the child in the room against kidnappers, bad people and so on, but things they are running from still happening.

Oh everyone suspecting one another. See what the creation of Nigeria is causing.

But op, the story get as e be.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by ElsonMorali: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2019
How did the baby get on that ledge cos from what I'm seeing the balcony rail seems much higher than the toddler.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by testes(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Something like this happened to me when i was 6yrs old...but my case was different... I was trying to peep through the other flat beside ours to see a beautiful neighbour's daughter the same age as me, no be my fault though this girl fine die...she was like the irresistible girl every dude for my street then wanted..That's how i fell from the balcony of a three storey building.
The girl came to my rescue by alerting her parents who quickly rushed to tell mine. Thank God i didnt land with any delicate part of my body, it would have been a story a relative of mine will be typing here...the fine girl wey i won die ontop her matter then is married with two kids now�
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by NnwachukuOkike: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

The parents both deserve a resounding slap.

Every structures in Nigeria seem to be suicide tools.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Prophetpeter(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Wetin carry this pickin go there... I will first flog him first
[/quote]
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Haaaaaaa.....
Which kind play be this one naaa
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by saintruky(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2019
YugoMagazine:
See Pictures;

Watch the Viideo Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/toddler-falls-from-6-storey-building-gets-caught-by-neighbours-video/

D baby just finished watching a movie titled: BABY'S DAY OUT!! grin
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Can we go an extra mile to save a life with this level of tribalism and hatred in this country?
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2019
testes:
Something like this happened to me when i was 6yrs old...but my case was different... I was trying to peep through the other flat beside ours to see a beautiful neighbour's daughter the same age as me, no be my fault though this girl fine die...she was like the irresistible girl every dude for my street then wanted..That's how i fell from the balcony of a three storey building.
The girl came to my rescue by alerting her parents who quickly rushed to tell mine. Thank God i didnt land with any delicate part of my body, it would have been a story a relative of mine will be typing here...the fine girl wey i won die ontop her matter then is married with two kids now�

Easy oh
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2019
That boy is way strong
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by medexico(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2019
netpro:
Spiderman - Home coming grin

Spiderman - home alome

1 Like

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by willyjacs(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
they have to hustle to pay bills. Daycare ain't cheap
what a moronic comment.

So because daycare isn't cheap,parents should carelessly leave their kids unguarded?
Like how the Bleep do u manage to reason below animals? Because even animals guard their young ones seriously.

No be life u come o, what is the essence of existing without a sound brain? See first class mumu.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by revolt(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
They need to take that child away from the bastar..d parents. And castrate both of them.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by friday6190(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Jet-li in action � �
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Eberex(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Did you see how they used a cloth to catch the kid. If na naija, you will see all of them people scrambling on who will catch the child first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World. / Army Arrests Notorious Kidnapper "Burtu" In Kaduna State (Photos) / 10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.