Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane (20063 Views)

If Oshimhen No Win This Year Caf Player Of The Year Enh / Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly / Onyekuru Hat-trick Helps Galatasaray Secure Biggest Win In 32 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Chukalemon(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Now we know the importance of ronaldo for real madrid.and also the importance of ronaldo for zidane

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by gentlegenius(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nackzy:
Zidiane heart is no Longer in Madrid
He made a good legacy in the club before he left. He is going back there to destroy his legacies.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by janga02(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's true that great players made most great coaches... If not for Ronaldo, Zidane wunt b considered as a great coach...the effect of a great player

you have said it all, behind every successful team there's one great player doing the magic. Messi, iniesta, xavi for barca. zidane, Ronaldo nasario, C ronaldo in Madrid.

I don't think Zidane is a bad coach, if guardiola had stayed two more years in barca then, he would have experience the same scenario zidane is facing today.

It always takes time to replace great player like Ronaldo.that's why Barcelona has been preparing for messi retirement by trying to bring neyma back.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Gwilld(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Equity15(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ubong005:
Watch out for Real Madrid when the 'show' begins proper! Forget about their pre-season performance. As a matter of fact, as a fan, I'm worried that Man U is winning all its pre-season matches.
lmao grin grin ! surprisingly me too oh

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by smogup: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Please I am searching for the title of one song by MI Ababa.
Part of the lyrics he said: "first in High school they call us Alleluja kids"

Another part: "I struggle with my grades but on stage I will shine"

Thanks in advance

It's from Unstoppable by MI

Here is a link:
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Unstoppable_M_I-12225
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
The problem is Sergio Ramos.

He wants to be the next Ronaldo in Real Madrid. He has to concentrate on defending and organizing the team from the back and stop going forward in search of a goal when the team is not playing well.

He and his other defenders don't protect the keeper enough.

Zidane has to caution him and remind him of his primary duties of defending and organizing the team and not chasing goals during play or sell him so the team can move on
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Zidane Shouldn't Have Come Back To Real Madrid. I Think It's Because No Other Club Signed Him That's Why He Had To Come Back To Real Madrid.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by geolabious(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Please I am searching for the title of one song by MI Ababa.
Part of the lyrics he said: "first in High school they call us Alleluja kids"

Another part: "I struggle with my grades but on stage I will shine"

Thanks in advance

MI - Unstoppable
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Derekyayo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
part of madrid's fault is zidane not saying all but he has to take majority cos obviously he is d manager. most of the old players there shouldn't even be in d team I mean some of the old players are past their prime he is using sentiment to play most of his players. zidane should sell marcelo d guy is old and he is finished, Reguilón was one of madrid outstanding players according to marca stats start d boy to give him confidence, give militao a chance cos its obvious the CB's are having problems, in wing vinicius, rodrygo, vasquez and asensio should battle it out, juggle modric and kroos for CM, DM is for casemiro no contest, strike should be benzema cos truth be told benzema was at his best last season so lets see if he can continue dis season, while d final puzzle hazard should roam free behind him and sometimes juggle him with isco, navas at d back ahead of Courtois. To me dats what he should do not pay players based on sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.