Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals (422 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Mercy Reveals What Her Tattoos Represent / Finally Mercy Reveals The Nigerian Celebrity Handling Her Instagram Page / #bbnaija: Mercy Reveals What "Ike" Needs To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals by kidap: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy Eke, has said she used to see visions and may end up becoming a pastor someday.

Mercy Eke, Big Brother Naija 2019 (season 4) reality TV star, has declared that she would give her life to Christ and become a pastor someday.

Mercy, who is seen as one of the strongest contenders for this year’s bbnaija show, is among the housemate not put up for eviction this week.

She also escaped a strike and an eviction after smashing bigbrother’s phone during last Saturday’s night party.

The 26-year-old video vixen also said that she really does not care about what people say about her style of dressing.

The Lagos-based businesswoman said that things of this world have eclipsed her spiritual life, adding that while growing up, she used to dream and see things that came to pass.

The fair-skinned housemate stated this during a mutual interaction with her best friend in the house, Diane.

According to her:

When I dress, I dress for different occasions. I dress to slay, I’m a fashion person; not just the small things you see here.

I have official wears, dresses for church, and social outings. I don’t care about what anyone says about my dressing because I dress to be happy. Like, I can’t wear jeans nor a tight jump-suit to church.

I may be a pastor someday. she continued.

I feel I have a calling. When I was little, I use to see visions and my dreams did come to pass.

At some points, I stopped telling my dreams and visions to people so that they don’t label me a witch. I’ll give my life to Christ, she told Diane.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-i-used-to-see-visions-i-may-be-a-pastor-someday-mercy-reveals/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals by NaijaCelebrity: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Yeah, God can use anybody only if you are willing to accept him.
Re: Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals by GidifeedNews: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2019
ride on pastor mrs, we are trying to deliver Tonto Dikeh and you are planning you be like her too
Re: Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals by GistMore3: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Cute Pictures of Himself & His Son, Zion. Photos / Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Surviving Suicide As She Turns 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.