Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island (5801 Views)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Experienced Hotel Manager Needed In Bonny Island / How Do I Get A Good Job In Bonny Island, Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by Hildachuks(f): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations!

Please if anyone can see this post. Apply

In order to meet our growth objectives, a reputable ICT infrastructure Solutions Company, is looking for self-managed and experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Sales Executives
Job Responsibilities
• Manage relationship with clients via telephone, electronically or face to face
• Respond promptly to all clients enquirers
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
• Establish and enforce service standards of the company
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• Keep record of client inquiries and complaints
• Discover product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Key Requirements of the Role
• 2 years minimum sales experience.
• Good academic qualification in related disciplines
• Previous experience in similar role
• Exceptionally hard working, flexible and well organized
Salary: performance based monthly salary of N120, 000/Month.
Interested candidates should forward detailed resume to: hilda.chukwuma27@gmail.com on or before 12 noon on thursday 1st of August, 2019.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by PEPSI: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2019
moseskeyz:
I'm resuming work at LNG in Bonny Island in August 2019, Please I would like to know some info about cost of living, Accommodation, Transport, lighting, Social life, Religious Centres etc in Bonny Island, Port Harcourt. Anyone with useful information please comment below. Thanks

High HIV cases there and gas flaring health related issues....rare cancers of all type...no sunshine
...gloomy everyday. .. depression and infidelity at the residential area....neighbors swapping partners etc

1 Like

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by gabriel88(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2019
2016- Till date....I'm here. DM for any info from bad to the ugly, fugly.
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by deic9(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Honeypie2016:
Please can you take me with you ?

You can come over if u so much love Bonny Island

1 Like

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by deic9(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2019
PEPSI:

High HIV cases there and gas flaring health related issues....rare cancers of all type...no sunshine
...gloomy everyday. .. depression and infidelity at the residential area....neighbors swapping partners etc

Not really true.

1 Like

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by Isokoboy(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2019
moseskeyz:

Ok but so you know i'm not in the Human Resources department.

i am aware of dat sir.... but incase u come across.... even in other oil industry pls sir help me... i will greatly appreciate sir
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by franc1982(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2019
I work with the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas in Bonny. Congratulations! I've got pictures of a nice estate where I stay, but they're beyond the maximum file size of 4MB. 'Self-contained' goes for 168k; a bedroom flat for 268k (150k and 250k respectively, but sanitation and security attracts 18k). Should you need more information, you can leave me messages via www.facebook.com/4ran6
or 08064640406. Regards.
moseskeyz:
I'm resuming work at LNG in Bonny Island in August 2019, Please I would like to know some info about cost of living, Accommodation, Transport, lighting, Social life, Religious Centres etc in Bonny Island, Port Harcourt. Anyone with useful information please comment below. Thanks
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by Nostradamus: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
PEPSI:

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by moseskeyz: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
PEPSI:

I'm not sure of your comments bro
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by moseskeyz: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Isokoboy:

i am aware of dat sir.... but incase u come across.... even in other oil industry pls sir help me... i will greatly appreciate sir

Ok Sir
Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by moseskeyz: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2019
franc1982:
I work with the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas in Bonny. Congratulations! I've got pictures of a nice estate where I stay, but they're beyond the maximum file size of 4MB. 'Self-contained' goes for 168k; a bedroom flat for 268k (150k and 250k respectively, but sanitation and security attracts 18k). Should you need more information, you can leave me messages via www.facebook.com/4ran6
or 08064640406. Regards.

Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Re: I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island by moseskeyz: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Larajacy:
Congratulations and welcome to rivers state.. The treasure base of the nation... Bonny Island don't lack power... 24 hours electricity... Please make sure you stay close to there accommodation or there personal accommodation... That place is like London..

Thanks well noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert 4 Npower Salary For August! / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / Mansard Entry Level Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.