Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) (48563 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Toke Makinwa Rocks Tiwa Savage's Sweat Shirt (PHOTOS) / Alex Rocks Tiwa Savage's T-Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by pressmanng: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
This is a Devout Japanese Fela Kuti Fan who has written the titles of all Fela songs on his shirt, over 200 of them.

He has since got the attention of many people on social media.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/japanese-fela-fan-wrote-all-titles-of.html?m=1

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by budaatum: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
He will sell it now and make millions!
A Japanese, with product Fela gave Naija for free.

Teeshirt designers wanted!

Post samples!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
shocked
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
shocked

Bad man Japanese.. grin

Yuh see seh yuh a kipit African.. Booom yah so

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.
Greater than the people from that region where an hausa president is building a new bridge for them.

i have forgotten the name of the region. grin

P.S if you insult me, i will pull rule 2 on you because i didn't mention any name here apart from Fela.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by simonlee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.
Greater than the people from that region where an hausa president is building a new bridge for them.

P.S if you insult me, i will pull rule 2 on you because i didn't mention any name here apart from Fela.
are you talking about this bridge sir? grin grin

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
D 2 FOOLS ABOVE ME NAH ONLY GOD GO HELP ONA

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Burna boy a proud easterner putting a westerner on the map.. BURNA BOY THE GREATEST

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin

No biggie
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Barely44(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Felabration

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Donbosco46: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm even Japanies dey respect Fela Kuti

7 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
He will own a brand soonest.. We r here smiling and congratulating him for recognising fela.. Then boom, he makes that T-shirt a signature.. Producing it likes in millions and we will b patronizing his brand and he will be rolling in millions... Make una use una head oo

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
A prophet is not accepted in his own home...

Outsiders value a prophet better.

8 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by drips8(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fela

The African legend!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Igbo Amaka Blook
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by helinues: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
The legend Anikulapo

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yet some nicompoop are comparing the legend Fela to that nuisance Naira marly.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
See mouth

Nigerians and dogmatism.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fela, the legend, who saw Nigeria from afar.

Fela and Nnamdi Kanu are the Nostradamus of our time.

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
dominique:
Yet some nicompoop are comparing the legend Fela to that nuisance Naira marly.

But what's the difference between the two of them. All na igbolabi na. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by helinues: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
BigSarah:
Burna boy a proud easterner putting a westerner on the map.. BURNA BOY THE GREATEST

Childish

10 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by YorubaHero12: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:

are you talking about this bridge sir? grin grin

He’s talking about the bridge the ineffectual Buffon used to scam a whole ethnic group by presenting images of the bridge on paper rather than physical structure.

5 Likes

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
BigSarah:
Bunner boy is not a Easterner !

He grew up in Lagos, speaks Yoruba and his father is from the South/South

Oh I forgot his mom is from Ogun state.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Madaraa1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
ok a random Japanese post a picture of a random Nigeria artist and afonja a randomly happy about it don't quote me warri boi
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by realstars: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good! Let him start to do like fela now, practice makes perfect.
Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by rainmoredays: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Creative

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Fela
The great Yoruba Man.

Get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.