Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices (8423 Views)

How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / Don't Call and drive! Ways Google Assistant Can Keep You Safe In Cars / 5 Reasons We Love Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Craigslists:
Apple has the best assistant.

I don’t even have to hold my phone while in bed to know What’s up online.
I just Command my phone and Siri gives me an answer.
Everyone, literally every tech reviewer online and in YouTube says Google Assistant is the best...
Re: Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices by krystnero(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
OndoTrends:
Siri still remain the best
it obvious u own an iPhone, but, you can't compare Siri to Bixby not to talk more about Google Assistant
Re: Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices by stanboy28(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Apple users feel proud and think everything that apple offers is the best.....lol

Currently Google assistant is the best AI on mobile ,way smarter and intelligent than siri.everybody knows including apple themselves.
Apple fanboys : siri is the best
Y'all fucking dumb...

Even the best camera on a smartphone is no longer the iPhones..rather..its the Google pixel smartphones..
But dumb apple users that knows nothing about the tech will still argue senselessly..

Some apple users are just plain dumb and nothing else..
Re: Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices by stanboy28(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Craigslists:
Apple has the best assistant.

I don’t even have to hold my phone while in bed to know What’s up online.
I just Command my phone and Siri gives me an answer.

Nah..Google has the best assistant..its known world wide that Google assistant is the best..even apple themselves knows....playing fan boy too much won't let you know wat you are missing and may cloud your judgment...
Re: Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices by tck2000(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Google

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recognize Samsung Refurbish Phone / TECNO PHANTOM Z Launched In Kenya!!!! / Nokia Xl Rm-1030 4gb Dual Sim Inches Android Windows Smartphone - Black For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.