Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita (37825 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by celebgistz2: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
BBNaija housemate Omashola has finally opened up to Venita that he likes her and he’s really going to be pained if she has a boyfriend.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/omashola-finally-confesses-his-love-for-venita-to-her-face/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by celebgistz2: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
See reactions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by celebgistz: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by endeavor(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
In truth, I've seen all those Nairaland fellows complaining about BBNAIJA are those who don't have Dstv or Gotv at home to watch it.. I know someone who always calls it a rubbish show, but asks to know every happenings in the house.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Local man is dying from conji. It’s a good thing I won’t stoop that low anymore — apart from when playing with female friends. It’s like once you admit to like a Nigerian female you automatically hand her your mumu button. The funny part is without makeup and other enhancements males are a hundred times the more attractive gender.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by superior1: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by PrinceKevin01: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dating a girl in Big Brother House is worst than a social media dating.

Because they all have a life outside this house!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
just like that?
for goodness sakes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Torinoaudrey: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Next tin Na Fire, if I hear ?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Teewhy2: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na wa ooooh, shoot your shot anywhere belle face.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Raysleek: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
endeavor:
In truth, I've seen all those Nairaland fellows complaining about BBNAIJA are those who don't have Dstv or Gotv at home to watch it.. I know someone who always calls it a rubbish show, but asks to know every happenings in the house.
You are very wrong! Stop such demeaning assertions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by JubrinElSudan: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is she not that lady that was on Nairaland front page about her crashed marriage?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by WalkerMichael(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
NAIRALAND PLEASE STOP SHOVING BBN TOPICS TO OUR NECK. IT'S BECOMING TOO MUCH. SEUN, HOWFAR NA?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by davibid: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
G
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Kelklein(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Omashola is making himself very vulnerable in the hand of Venita.. The way that geh go break hin heart eh..I pity him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Spice it up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by OmoOshodi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kemen/Tboss comes to mind

This guy go fall hand big time

Thank God he's not a Yoruba boy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by chelseamann(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
this nairaland like promoting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by afroniger: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dude is h.ooorny as Bleep.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by vRendoh(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
This Guy has decided to wake up sharp sharp before rhuematesim due to konjivitis of the mid region go killiam

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by enemmo(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
He was probably a fan of hers before the show
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Carlyboi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Arranged relationship no be biggie plan everything lol!na today?all na scope abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by QuietHammer(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
A fool at 38

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by ADRIAN88(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol! This guy funny sha... Na so dem dey profess love for person? "Konji is really marvellous".

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita by tigerclaws: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
endeavor:
[/s]
trash trash trash
you think everyone is wretched
how much is dstv and how much is the subscription

Both combined is not upto what we spend on data bundle monthly

that you decided to waste your time watch adult forking under duvet does not make you wiser and richer than those that respect their time and sanity

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.