Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel by skyaxe(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
hello house,please i want anybody to assist me in completing my admission process and on how to apply for my visa for 2011 fall session ,
Re: Travel by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2010
skyaxe:

hello house,please i want anybody to assist me in completing my admission process and on how to apply for my visa for 2011 fall session ,

Why not ask questions on areas u are having prob with?
Re: Travel by skyaxe(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2010
okay,i like to know how to pay for the sevis and other procedures
Re: Travel by kollinsfbi: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
okay,i like to know how to pay for the sevis and other procedures
What school would you want to apply to b4?
What programme, ungraduate course or graduate course?
Just answer these two questions then I will come back here with details on how you will go about it.
Re: Travel by skyaxe(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
okay thanks for your concern,i already have an undergraduate admission to one university in indiana for spring 2011,i just need infos on how to go on ,

(1) (Reply)

Training In Usa / Studient Visa / Please Anyone In The House That Can Help Me: To Get A Uk Visiting Documents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.