Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

10 Amazing Android Shortcuts You Should Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Amazing Android Shortcuts You Should Know (668 Views)

The Best Android Shortcuts You Should Be Using / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Android Shortcuts You Should Know by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
No one on earth likes taking the long route to any destination. We prefer the shorter version because it makes things faster and easier.

Manufacturers understand this, that’s why they keep bringing features that make using your smartphone a breeze.

Now with your smartphones, you can do many things phones couldn’t do in the past photos, make video calls even design a website. Yes, you can. Smartphone has the word “smart” in it for a reason.

Click the link below to see 10 wonderful Android shortcuts that you should be using that will make your smartphone experience delightful.

https://androidscroll.ng/10-amazing-android-shortcuts-you-should-know/
Re: 10 Amazing Android Shortcuts You Should Know by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
I guess I'll have to try some of this on my Phantom 9.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus For Sale / Urgent Need For Tecno Phantom Z Screen And Samsung Galaxy A310 Screen / Tecno Camon 12 Pro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.