Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally (68309 Views)

Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room / VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by pressmanng: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Formed Tottenham forward, Clinton N'jie has mistakenly make a live broadcast of himself with an unknown lady in a hotel room making mouth action on him.

The footballer has since deleted the video from his snap chat after thousands of his followers have already watched it.

He said it was a mistake and he is sorry, he was trying to read news but pressed the wrong button.

“I’m sorry, I had drunk too much,” he was quoted as saying by Orange.fr.

The 25 year old continue saying “I celebrated my new contract and wanted to read the news. I pressed the wrong button.”

N'jie had just completed signing for Russian Dynamo from Olympique Marseille.

He played for Tottenham from 2015 to 2017 were he had only 8 appearances without a single goal. He was then sold to Marseille in July 2017.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/former-tottenham-star-accidentally.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by abdulyaro66(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
First to comment cool
I dedicate this to my lazy ass and too demanding girlfriend cry
Please patronize me embarassed

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Elslim: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Own goal of life.... grin grin grin

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Konji can make you score own goal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Qaisar1: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
All for the trend

2 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Criticaltemp: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
But wait oo, must u have a sex videos of u? Seriously, I feel ladies are often the at fault, they should strongly reject such gesture when d guy brings this up.. I tell u dat even my wife rejects dis if I ever tried to do dis shit.. I respect her a lot for that.. Just negodi, d gals face is showing while d guys face often censored.. Must u make a sex video

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Harkstetunz: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
That's good for him
Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
sad
Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Factually: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
dem dey read news as dem dey collect bj? angry

3 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by NotNairalandi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Whoever censored that Nippu will never make heaven. cry cry

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by AntiWailer: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Eminya(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pity, over excitement jare.

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by bennynaza(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
He scored a fine goal for Cameroon against Nigeria at the nation's cup.

He has also scored a fine goal with this girl here. She looks fresh and firm chested.

This might seem like an own goal, but in today's world where nothing is hardly moral anymore, this might end up working in his favor. No publicity these days is bad publicity. He spent 2 years unoticed in England, People may start to notice him now

24 Likes

sad

2 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by peteroria1001: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just to keep media going

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by bennynaza(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
satowind:
This cant be a mistake . U don't upload video with one button click

You are probably right

17 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by anonymuz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Disadvantage of social media

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by ZikZikZik: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by Upton: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Lol N'jie. Na why he nor good so.

OP produce the video.

3 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by femmy2010(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Trend Trend

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by gaby(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Was the mouth gig that boring for you to have had the time to want to read some news?

What a moronic bumbumclat

5 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by BrainSanitizer: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
He's practising a new trade in case soccer fails him.

1 Like

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by philip0906(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
peteroria1001:
Just to keep media going
which media? undecided

That's a footballer who earns more than enough with the commiserate attention and he wouldn't jeopardise his career for something as silly as that.

It was obviously a mistake or like he claimed, he was drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by satowind(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
This cant be a mistake . U don't upload video with one button click

7 Likes

Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by ngwababe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chai!
Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by kolykoldy1: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nope...
This look so intentional .
Re: Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally by CaptainKodak(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
What did he want to gain by video taping the act in the first place. Yeyenatu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.