Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? (436 Views)

Get Rid Of Fibroid, Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer ,infertility In 2wks / The Story Of My Struggle With Fibroid~how I Got Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery / Burial Photos Of Jane Ogbonna The Girl Who Died Of Fibroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? by gbaskiboy: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Good morning friends, am writing this with intense pain, am feeling bad now.
I got married to my lovely wife December, 2018. Just a month after the wedding she was confirmed pregnant. We are both happy that we are going to celebrate one year anniversary with our baby. Our joy turned to sour! My wife had miscarriage! The scan we did show that she has multiple fibroid and that was responsible for the miscarriage. Ever since she was discharged, her tummy remains protruding as if she is still pregnant. She is going through pains and she bleeds occasionally. well meaning friends and family has suggests that we should use herb to flush it out, while others suggests that we should seek medical attentions to get it remove through surgery. We have both agreed to use to use surgery, because it is safe. Dear friends, please how much do you think, it will cost to get it remove? Considering the fact that we are financially constrained...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? by Femsolutionist(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Call 08146302272
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? by olaric(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Probably not the best place to look for help. While I agree that it is best to share your problem, watch how some desperate people will want to take advantage of you. I suggest you go to the hospital and have a word with your doctor.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? by Prettyuche(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do not use any herbal. I repeat ,do not use any herbal.unless you want to destroy her uterus.Go for surgery asap.teaching hospitals r affordable.thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid? by gbaskiboy: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Prettyuche:
Do not use any herbal. I repeat ,do not use any herbal.unless you want to destroy her uterus.Go for surgery asap.teaching hospitals r affordable.thanks
We have thought about that, thanks for the reminder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Brand New STAMM BODYFIT Treadmill's From Germany. / 7 Foods That Make You Age Faster / Abeokuta Express Way Traffic Right Now Total Grind Down At Ile Zik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.