Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Facebook Bio Status, About Me Intro Quotes – Inspiring And Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook Bio Status, About Me Intro Quotes – Inspiring And Funny (1245 Views)

Facebook Bio Status, About Me Intro Quotes – Inspiring And Funny / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Strange And Funny Meanings Of Some Yoruba Names In Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Bio Status, About Me Intro Quotes – Inspiring And Funny by Emmahype112: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Most inspiring Facebook profile quotes, funny and creative Facebook bio Status, short about me posts and awesome intro quotes for your Facebook profile. If you are looking for some unique and latest quotes, status and text for your profile update to make other people interesting you definitely will like our collections. Find the perfect sayings and quotes about yourself. Show your attitude and your creative mind with some best Facebook bio status. Some of them will give you the best bio idea to make your profile unique from others.

GET MORE JOKES, QUOTES AND SHORT STORIES HERE

About Me Status Update
I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life.

I don’t like myself, I’m crazy about myself.

I’m not shy, I’m holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you.

I don’t have two different personalities. I am what I am.

Adding you as my friend doesn’t mean I like you, I did it just to increase my friend list.

I’m everything you want but can’t have.

Where the hell am I, and how did I get here?

Hi there. I joined Facebook. Happy now?

Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd and geek, decreaser of world sucking.

Born to express, not to impress.

Welcome to my Facebook feed, where people come to enjoy me.

I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I?

Being this fabulous is a full-time job.

I’m afflicted with Awesome. There’s no curing it.

You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.

I am a rare species, not a stereotype.

Everyone has weaknesses, but I’m not everyone.

I’m not ashamed to be me. What’s wrong with being unique?

I’m writing my autobiography on my Facebook account.

Mark Zuckerberg, this is my original Facebook account, please, don’t spy on me!

I’m one of a kind and I’m unique. Never forget that.

I feel sorry for people who don‘t know me.

I really don’t need to explain myself. I know I’m right.

My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.

I won’t change – I was ‘being grown’ and not being adjusted to the opinion of the others.

GET MORE JOKES AND SHORT STORIES HERE

I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

(1) (Reply)

A Hilarious Laundry Service Advert / I Lack Parental Care! / Pastor And His Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.