Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos (1123 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GistMore8: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Nollywood veteran actress, Ngozi Nwosu has released stunning new photos of herself in celebration of her 56th birthday, which is today, August 1, 2019.

Sharing the stunning photos on Instagram, she wrote: 'Happy Birthday to ME. The most happiest woman on earth. Please say a prayer for yourself today 'cos my wish is for God to alleviate you of whatever it is that thus beset you. I love you all.'

See more photos ; https://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-ngozi-nwosu-celebrates-her-56th-birthday-with-stunning-photos

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos by GistMore8: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos by mogboyelade(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy birthday ma, your dress is fine.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Funmmyastic: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
It is a birthday season for our celebs.Happy birthday ma'am.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday With Stunning Photos by simonlee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
This woman that always sends her daughters after rich men in movies... "if him no give you belle today, no come back this house" grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Milestone For ‘blow My Mind’ (photos) / I Wasn't Born Like This - Shatta Bandle Reveals How He Lost His Teeth / Bbnaija: Bobrisky Drops Shade After Tacha And Jaruma Unfollow Each Other Followi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.