Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. (796 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Watch Nicki Minaj Flaunt Her Assets As She Grooves To A Song In The Club / Tekno Reveals His Big Cassava Has He Grooves To Wizkid Manya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. by mcscott7jarkins(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Starboy lost it & dances to ''blow my mind'' Davido ft Chris brown

https:///2K8c1BJ
Re: Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. by mcscott7jarkins(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Wizkid Grooves To Davido's " Blow My Mind" Hit Song. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Frog voice, frog voice, and Davido is taking over the world.

The truth is that right Wizkid always sounds uninspiring in songs. As if he is sleeping.

#TeamObo

(1) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Shares The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks At 76 Years / Toke Makinwa Vs Nina: Who Rocked The Zara Print Piece Better? / Tacha Spends Night With Seyi In The Hoh Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.