Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? (3431 Views)

I’m A Graphic Designer For Hire I Charge #1,000 For Every Design / How Much Should I Charge As A Freelance Writer? / How Much Do I Charge For The Contract? (2) (3) (4)

Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
A woman asked me to come and help her sweep her house tomorrow. How much do you think I should charge her in case she ask for amount?
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Samyj247: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
A woman asked me to come and help her sweep her house tomorrow. How much do you think I should charge her in case she ask for amount?
she is calling u to come and Bleep her. must she say fvck before u understand

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Samyj247:
she is calling u to come and Bleep her. must she say fvck before u understand
How much do you think I should charge her?
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Samyj247: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
How much do you think I should charge her?
tell her that u can collect anything... maybe 10k to 20k...she will agree like 5k but make sure you fvck her well. she will call u back for another sweeping. does she live alone?

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Samyj247:
tell her that u can collect anything... maybe 10k to 20k...she will agree like 5k but make sure you fvck her well. she will call u back for another sweeping. does she live alone?
Wait, after the afternoon dosage you took yesterday, did you remember to also take the night dosage and also this morning/afternoon dosage? I don't think you did. Remember the doctor said you must take them three times daily( morning, afternoon and night). So, please always try to take them ( your medics) because it seems the condition is getting worse day by day.

25 Likes

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Samyj247: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Wait, after the afternoon dosage you took yesterday, did you remember to also take the night dosage and also this morning/afternoon dosage? I don't think you did. Remember the doctor said you must take them three times daily( morning, afternoon and night). So, please always try to take them ( your medics) because it seems the condition is getting worse day by day.
lols I don tell u whatsup...man up and stop acting like an oluku.

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by lonelygem(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:

Have u been there before? Whats the size of the apartment? And what city are we talking about? Port Harcourt rate for a 3 bedroom flat apartment with a store is about 3k, I used to pay 2k for a 3-bedroom flat with a store for just a thorough sweeping without mobbing, sweeping and mobbing is charged at 3k.

Lagos is about 2k but Lagos people might insist a whole day job, even when u hurry and finish up on time, they often engage you on other areas with assumption of whole day pay.

You need to understand the person, there are some kind of people who are reasonable enough to even pay more than the actual charges as motivation incase they need your services some other time, in that case, u may not have to talk much on payment.

If the person is not that type, I'd advise you spell things out from beginning..

Its about 2 hours service under normal circumstance except for an unless..

May God bless all genuine hustlers...

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Londonboyrep(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
lonelygem:

Have u been there before? Whats the size of the apartment? And what city are we talking about? Port Harcourt rate for a 3 bedroom flat apartment with a store is about 3k, I used to pay 2k for a 3-bedroom flat with a store for just a thorough sweeping without mobbing, sweeping and mobbing is charged at 3k.

Lagos is about 2k but Lagos people might insist a whole day job, even when u hurry and finish up on time, they often engage you on other areas with assumption of whole day pay.

You need to understand the person, there are some kind of people who are reasonable enough to even pay more than the actual charges as motivation incase they need your services some other time, in that case, u may not have to talk much on payment.

If the person is not that type, I'd advise you spell things out from beginning..

The house is a flat. I don't know how many rooms, but should be up to three, both sweep and mop. I'm contemplating telling her to give me any amount she wishes to give me. Thanks for your inputs.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
lonelygem:

The house is a flat. I don't know how many rooms, but should be up to three, both sweep and mop. How much do they pay for a whole day job? I'm contemplating telling her to give me any amount she wishes to give me. Thanks for your inputs.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by DONFASZY(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:

At least 5000 with clean d home
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
DONFASZY:

At least 5000 with clean d home
But, isn't that too much? I'm contemplating telling her to give me whatever she wishes to give me.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
How Sweet is her looks, I mean the waist, boobs and as*
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Automatic3444(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:

Agbaya ... angry grin...afoja

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by BoluwajiPieters: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good day all.

I run a Gtcrea8 account with Gtbank. I opened the account when i was a student and I've been running it without issues. I've decided to upgrade the account to a regular savings account 'cos I intend to get deposits exceeding the maximun single deposits of #100k (which applies to Gtcrea8 account.)

My questions are:

•What happens if I get deposits of, say, #200k into my Gtcrea8 at once (against the term of 100k maximun single deposit)

• Upon upgrading the account to a regular savings account, will i be issued a new bank account number? If yes, can the two numbers be linked such that paying large sums into either of the two 'account numbers' won't be a problem? That is, for example, after upgrading, 12345 becomes my new account number and 678910 is my Gtcrea8 (former) number, can one send over 150k to the 678910 without problem.

Thank you!

Contributions are welcomes especially from those that have successfully upgraded their accounts from Gtcrea8 to regular savings.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by backnbeta(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
This is quite impressive! A lot of ladies will prefer the other kind of hussling undecided
Like someone said earlier, if you think she's the type that's generous, appreciates hardwork and can afford it, leave the pricing for her...it will be good for you. If she's the stingy type, please spell it out...2,500-3,000 should be fine. I don't negotiate price and I always pay more than necessary, not because I'm so Rich, but because I appreciate hard work! God bless your Hussle my sister

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Op lets join body and do the job na..
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
backnbeta:

This is quite impressive! A lot of ladies will prefer the other kind of hussling undecided
Like someone said earlier, if you think she's the type that's generous, appreciates hardwork and can afford it, leave the pricing for her...it will be good for you. If she's the stingy type, please spell it out...2,500-3,000 should be fine. I don't negotiate price and I always pay more than necessary, not because I'm so Rich, but because I appreciate hard work! God bless your Hussle my sister
Thanks so much, this is my first time of working with her and I don't want her to think that I'm over pricing. Maybe I'll just leave her to do the pricing or give me anything she wishes to give me. Thanks for your inputs.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Automatic3444:

Agbaya ... angry grin...afoja
What's that?
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by THUNDAR(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
In this dispensation, telling sum1 to give you anything they wish is not wise. Make a deal b4 doing any job else you will be used. Anything they wish could be N500. A generouse person will pay the agreed amount and add a stipen while a greedy person will cheat you. Pls value ur self enough to negotiate

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by DONFASZY(m): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
But, isn't that too much? I'm contemplating telling her to give me whatever she wishes to give me.

I paid a married woman wit kids 7000 to clean d 4bedroom n wash few clothes n also sweep n clean d compound.... Its ok
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Coldplay007(f): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2019
hafsatadebisi:

This is the ideal thing to do and will guarantee she uses you again especially since it's the first time. Dont use greed to destroy this new found business..

If she gives you an annoying amount this first time, collect it and go home but next time she calls you for the same job, tell how much you want..
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Okoyeeboz: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Coldplay007:

This is the ideal thing to do and will guarantee she uses you again especially since it's the first time. Dont use greed to destroy this new found business..

If she gives you an annoying amount this first time, collect it and go home but next time she calls you for the same job, tell how much you want..

Op, here's the best advice.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Coldplay007:

Alright, thanks.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

Op, here's the best advice.
Alright, thanks.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
THUNDAR:
In this dispensation, telling sum1 to give you anything they wish is not wise. Make a deal b4 doing any job else you will be used. Anything they wish could be N500. A generouse person will pay the agreed amount and add a stipen while a greedy person will cheat you. Pls value ur self enough to negotiate
You're right. You see, I don't want her to think that I'm over pricing or exaggerating, that was why I said that. But how much do you think is reasonable enough to collect for sweeping and cleaning a three bedroom flat? Thanks for your inputs.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by hafsatadebisi: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:
Good day all.

I run a Gtcrea8 account with Gtbank. I opened the account when i was a student and I've been running it without issues. I've decided to upgrade the account to a regular savings account 'cos I intend to get deposits exceeding the maximun single deposits of #100k (which applies to Gtcrea8 account.)

My questions are:

•What happens if I get deposits of, say, #200k into my Gtcrea8 at once (against the term of 100k maximun single deposit)

• Upon upgrading the account to a regular savings account, will i be issued a new bank account number? If yes, can the two numbers be linked such that paying large sums into either of the two 'account numbers' won't be a problem? That is, for example, after upgrading, 12345 becomes my new account number and 678910 is my Gtcrea8 (former) number, can one send over 150k to the 678910 without problem.

Thank you!

Contributions are welcomes especially from those that have successfully upgraded their accounts from Gtcrea8 to regular savings.
Don't you think it's better you go to the bank, so as to avoid making mistakes? They should be in a better position to guide you in the right path.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by BoluwajiPieters: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Don't you think it's better you go to the bank, so as to avoid making mistakes? They should be in a better position to guide you in the right path.

I asked in the bank and the official there told me something else diametrically opposite what their social media personnel (Twitter) told me. I just wanna know the "real" truth from experienced people.

Thank you.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by SHOPPERS(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:
Good day all.

My questions are:

Thank you!

It can receive over 100k no shaking bro.

That's even my salary account now. Opened it while in school and I've received over 200k into it at once.

You won't be given salary advance opportunity though but you'll be able to apply for quickloan.

But if you can, get your id card, passports and nepa bill and go upgrade.

Though that will increase your charges for a new atm Sha.
Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by BoluwajiPieters: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2019
SHOPPERS:

It can receive over 100k no shaking bro.

That's even my salary account now. Opened it while in school and I've received over 200k into it at once.

You won't be given salary advance opportunity though but you'll be able to apply for quickloan.

But if you can, get your id card, passports and nepa bill and go upgrade.

Though that will increase your charges for a new atm Sha.

Thanks a lot! Already requested for an upgrade with all necessary documents. I just hope they don't give me a new account number 'cos my current account number is my salary account.

Re: Please, How Much Should I Charge For This? by Zane2point4(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
lonelygem:

Educated and precise, i wish we have many people like you here, i guess quora will be envying us sef.

See other childish posters above, this will tell you the mentality of an average Nigerian, unproductive and evil minded.

Re> Mtn Call Center / NPOWER !!!! / Offshore Job Training For Fresh Graduates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68