Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage (44745 Views)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Her beaver is not phat
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by Sniper101(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ladies of nowadays go just dey wicked us anyhow

Na so babe go just wear crop top and skintight (skintight wey dem normally dey wear under their gown b4) come out dey Waka for road; with her camel toe on full display

my next door neighbor sef still dey do this s.hit of wearing only skintight n sleeveless top dey Waka around ...she even comes to my apartment, sometimes, in skintights; with her camel toe on display.

...if na signal she dey try give me so, I no just know undecided
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by DameB(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Why did she expose the igbin like that? There's nothing left to the imagination....
Is she wearing kpata
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by sylve11: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
better thick thing............ wink cool
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by flowx(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
One feminism spotted on twitter comment..

She call herself Chiamaka.
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by DeRay98(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
GistOffer:
In a recently event that took place, Ghanaian singer, Wendy Shay shocked fans and internet users.

The singer rocked sultry outfit performing on stage with pant & bra the shows the indications of her private parts.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-singer-wendy-rock-sultry-outfit-performing-on-stage-with-pant-bra

These girls are "killers" of men...
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by Emanodimo(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2019
With few of Ghanaian girls, I have met... It's like they have it special there.... Oh Diana.... Miss u!
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by nkemjacob2(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2019
They shouldn't blame the guys for raping o. They re creating mental picture of rape in our head
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by NCBMEDIA: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by Slickszoom(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
This kpomo thick shaaa...
Re: Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage by opebiboy: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Smelling okpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.