Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How 13 Years Old Girl Escaped Human Ritualists' Den - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How 13 Years Old Girl Escaped Human Ritualists' Den (372 Views)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 13 Years Old Girl Escaped Human Ritualists' Den by mrZENographer: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
13 Years old Escapes Human Ritualists Den

13 years old girl boarded a bus to school in Abuja. And she didn't know when she fell asleep. The next thing, some men woke her up to come out from the bus. They we're in a thick forest with big open space. They started collecting their handsets/valuables. And told them to remove their cloths. One of the victims lightly resisted to give his phone. The evil man took out a knife and cut his belly and internal organs fell out. When they reached the girl, they opened her school bag and saw a 'CHOSEN' sticker inside it. They asked her "who are you". She could not answer. They asked which church do you go to. She said "I am a Chosen". They replied "this one na bad meat oo". Go this side. The chief priest came out from the evil ritual house and asked them. Who brought this girl here. Take her away before she spoil our things. They started beheading the passengers before her. And they cut them in pieces. They were 16 passengers. 15 were killed. They led her in the thick forest and left her there. In the dilemma of a thick forest, she didn't know where to go. Then a voice called at her, Sister, Sister. She looked back and saw her G.O pastor (Angel of God). He asked her "what are you doing in this place"? She tried to explain. He said don't worry. Go this way, you will see a man that will help you. She did so and exactly as she was told, it happened. The man told her that she is in Kaduna State. And he helped her to board a bus back to Abuja and paid her fare. That was how God delivered Chosen girl two weeks ago from human ritualists. For two days, she was shivering uncontrollably, hardly recovering from the shock of what she had experienced.
Thank God for saving her. Be a Chosen and be protected.

Account as given by blood sister to the Mother of the girl in Lagos State Chosen headquarters
Re: How 13 Years Old Girl Escaped Human Ritualists' Den by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
It can only be a nollywood movie script.

Chosen ko, unchosen ni

Re: How 13 Years Old Girl Escaped Human Ritualists' Den by Standing5(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
As for me I believe in angelic intervention. Praise to God.

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu / So You Want God To Give You The Grace Upon The Life Of This Man Of God / God's Great Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.