Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Join This Free Master Class on Web Design - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join This Free Master Class on Web Design (244 Views)

Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW / Free Graphic Design Class On Mobile Phone / Free Class On Business Elavation, Google Digital Skills Training, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This Free Master Class on Web Design by johnakinola2019: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
I noticed so many businesses have not learnt how to leverage the power of web design and I have made a good income stream from it. After attending a Digital Summit at Eko Hotels, I made up my mind to give back by sharing the knowledge that could help your business scale.

Here are some essential things you need to keep in mind.

Your website can earn you money on by the traffic you can pull
Your website represents your brand 24/7
Yout website can be a citadel of learning and distinction

All and in all, you either have a dormant website or none.

My master class is free and you might be interested https://www.johnakinola.com.ng/index.php/registration-for-ultra-web-design-master-class/

(1) (Reply)

Will You Be At The IE HST Venture Day In September 2019?? / Bbnaija> Khafi Of Big Brother Naija Vs British Police / 20 Of The Best Free Science Apps For Ios....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.