Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task (1461 Views)

MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by Gistring: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2019 housemates, Omashola and Mercy, got into a fight in the early hours of Thursday, over Mercy’s refusal to participate in the group task assigned to them by Big Brother.

The fight broke out when Mercy, the team leader, said she was going to sleep while other members were still working on the task.

Omashola, who is also member of the team, got angry, saying it was wrong for her to leave while others were still working.

Responding, Esther said Omashola should come and drag her out of the bed.

The very furious Omashola started shouting at the top of his voice while most of the housemates in the other team were sleeping.

Mercy, who did not fail to give it hot to Omashola, stated that adding Omashola to her team was her biggest mistake.

Other members of the team including the new housemate, Venita, tried to calm both parties as they rained insults on each other.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-mercy-and-omashola-fights-over-fashion-show-task

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by Gistring: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by adnanthathal: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
IDM Crack is so simple and unique millions of people are using it. As it is so simple to use and light software, you can increase the speed of downloading easily. By using this software, you are able to download any type of video from any platform quickly. It is able to download the videos from YouTube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, Instagram & Facebook quickly. The best feature of this software is that it can download all the videos from any website automatically, but for this process, you have to provide the link of that video. Watch any video and if you like that video simply copy its link and paste it into the IDM and click on the download button. It is the most simple software to download the videos speedy without any effort. For more Click Here.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
90% of Nairalanders gets to follow up this BBN through Nairaland. We rush to click anytime there's a thread for BBN, after reading and getting the information we needed, we starts calling the show useless and worthless.

We're Nigerians, that's how they programmed us. Hypocrites!!

Useless show!!
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by drips8(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sighs

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by Jcole1985(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
OMOSHOLA-Popular in Warri for ass-kiestering 'caine and sperm across the South African airspace

MERCY-popular in Douglas road for ass-kiestering silicone across politicians hotel rooms
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by meobizy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
These bloggers, una no get sense, you people can never get details right in the smallest reports. What is the part about Esther saying something we remember Mercy retorting vividly?

The argument was fun to watch. I nearly laugh my lungs comot. Omashola is loud, ha! He shouted the sleep out of Mercy.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Davash222:
90% of Nairalanders gets to follow up this BBN through Nairaland. We rush to click anytime there's a thread for BBN, after reading and getting the information we needed, we starts calling the show useless and worthless.

We're Nigerians, that's how they programmed us. Hypocrites!!

Useless show!!
I swear to God I don't understand the logic behind the behaviour. Goats, mules and donkeys are the only creatures which do things without reason. If someone doesn't watch the show how will they understand the write ups to begin with?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds makes his ‘being Gay’ Announcement / Pictures From Burna Boy's Mum Birthday / ‘my Mom Is Alive But Dead To Me Because She Tagged Me Born-by-mistake’ – James B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.