Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (33072 Views)

My Second Week As Bolt Driver / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Gossipninja: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lady in tears as she shares her experience with a driver..

According to the video which has divided web users, the xAjebutter" lady was seem crying on how a Bolt driver assaulted her for just telling him to roll up the window because she was feeling.

The driver who felt intimated by the accent she used, rained insults on her and kicked her out of the taxi in the middle of the road.

The lady after sharing the video, still got blasted by few Nigerians who were after her accent instead of her ordeal.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHjWnlXpjk
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Gossipninja: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
cry

1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Gossipninja: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Oche211(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wouldn't waste my data on that.
Just like that, he kicked you out!

Another hustling guy is about to be brought down.

24 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by czarina(f): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2019
"driver will come and pick you up with his friend".

This brings back memories

grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by semyman: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Really?
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by philip0906(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
That's Tonye Cole's daughter

One thing I do not understand, is Nigerians affinity with poverty. Once they see someone supposedly wealthy, they troll and attack for absolutely no reason.

That's someone sharing her ordeal on her social media handle, some peeps have perceived she's wealthy---- look at some comments from hungry peeps that reeks of stupidity.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Respect55(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Make i hear say I watch am
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
I want Americans to speak in Igbo or Yoruba accent, then I can take u serious!

10 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by baddosky1: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Women and victim-card playing!

You got into a Bolt vehicle, told the driver to roll up the glasses and he suddenly started assaulting you because of your "accent"...rather than tell us how uncouth, rude and disrespectful you were to him and most probably talked him down simply because "he is a driver" and you got served, you go to YouTube to cry that you were beaten because of your accent!

Stupid attention-seeking b*tches everywhere!

***Update***

I just decided to sacrifice little of my data to watch the video of her crocodile tears and my suspicions was right!

She said "After waiting for 10-15 mins and he showed up, I asked him what took you so long and he said he couldn't find me"

That is most probably where the Wahala started! The b*tch must have started shouting at him and using words like,
"Why the hell did it take you so long to show up?"..."You think I don't have important things to do?" "You are so incompetent" blah blah blah!

All these ill-mannered unmarried women who seize any slightest opportunity to display that sick "girl power" on a man and when it backfires, they come to social media with crocodile tears to claim assault and even rape!

See her even trying to look sexy during the cry undecided Mumu!

No Nairaland feminist misandrist should mention me and talk rubbish or you die of cancer of the clit*ris angry angry

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2019
ha you speak too much english
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Lol pele
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by sonyviao(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Naija will always be funny grin can you imaging crazy comments! Arrrgh... lol!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Borntofuck: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Even your accent here is irritating ,what is pup? Or pop corn which one

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Mikepenny5(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
No be everything man go talk
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by tstx(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Lies

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Dandsome: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Tired of one sided stories.

Let's hear from the other party first before we conclude

15 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't even understand only what i hear is "pop up the window"

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by SamOyovwi: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Even me self nor understand the English. Make anybody nor quote me o. Na Warri pickin dey here o

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by SamOyovwi: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Even me self nor understand the English. Make anybody nor quote me o. Na Warri pickin dey here o.

Behave the way they behave anywhere you go. Make you nor go fall your hand

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Princedapace:
I want Americans to speak in Igbo or Yoruba accent, then I can take u serious!

Stop exhibiting your ignorance. There are Americans who study Yoruba and speak it very fluently. Even at that, no one is obligated by law to speak in local dialect.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by MadCow1: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by yinkus6750(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
You still came back online, rapping what made you to be dropped.
Babe, please, talk in your native dialect or speak pidgin English.
Let's understand wetin u de yearn.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Abeg make she look for another better storyline

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / Am Afraid Of Applying For US Visa Again / Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.