Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] (70851 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Beyonce And Her Husband Jay Z Looking Good At Their ROC Nation Brunch / Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by lollybizzu(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Zoom and check his hairstyle if you can wear it.
8 out of 10 footballers wear weird hairstyles.
Even the females are doing that now.
Cut the crap bro!
Hairstyles don't define stars.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
lollybizzu:

Cut the crap bro!
Hairstyles don't define stars.

And who says hairstyles define stars?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by petertamtam6(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Illuminati is a goal

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Jackossky(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Can you wear his hairstyle alongside the weird ones of other footballers

Like Dele Alli? Yes.
Rashford? Yes

Except the likes of Mane but that's not because I consider the hairstyle crazy, I just don't like it.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jackossky:

Like Dele Alli? Yes.
Rashford? Yes

Except the likes of Mane but that's not because I consider the hairstyle crazy, I just don't like it.

That's exactly what I am saying, "Crazy hairstyles". Most of them love wearing it.
If you don't like it, then maybe it is not cool.
The females are doing it now.
I am asking you about this particular one, can you wear it?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Jackossky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
This particular one, nope.
But I think it's cool though
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Ccdavies(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
gerrardomendes:
E don join illuminati oooo

Confirmed. Thought I was the only one who saw it. Straight up to excess money.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Bonnywest: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
I would have been happy for him, but unfortunately he made the wrong choice. #FreeMason# #Illuminati#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by ALEXANDER51: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good thing make better package reach us as we they hustle legitimately
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Godsage(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jackossky:

Like Dele Alli? Yes.
Rashford? Yes

Vidal own na him funny pass.. E fit am grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
He sign into Devil family.
If you know you know.
POOR BOY ONLY IF HE KNOW THATS DEVIL SIGN BY YOUNG CHUKUEZE.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
doctokwus:

Do u know the kind of connections JayZ possesses.
In years to know Rock Nat sports would push the likes of Raiola out of the sports agency biz.
Don't expect Chukwueze to get any shitty deal from now henceforth.
His marketing would be top notch and the exposure he would get would be enormous.He is definitely in good hands.
By the way Lukaku and De Bruyne are under RockNation alongside Jerome Boateng.
na pusher u don't know who is raiola...besides this shows football is money only if we organize it well in Nigeria...jorge mendes is another powerful agent...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Godsage(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Can you wear his hairstyle alongside the weird ones of other footballers
Alaye cut the crap, as long as he doesnt threaten my existence.. Am neutral with hair cuts.. I do the style i want not what some set of people chooses for me.. chukwueze fancy that style thatz y he uses it.. Chikena.
He cant keep it forever
As times goes on, preferences change and mindset.. Let him do him and stop trying to look wetin no concern u. Enjoy the game

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Godsage:

Alaye cut the crap, as long as he doesnt threaten my existence.. Am neutral with hair cuts.. I do the style i want not what some set of people chooses for me.. chukwueze fancy that style thatz y he uses it.. Chikena.
He cant keep it forever
As times goes on, preferences change and mindset.. Let him do him and stop trying to look wetin no concern u. Enjoy the game

I call your Papa name?
You are not Chukwueze and can never be one in your lifetime.
I am talking about footballers not a tout like you.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by nizzyking(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
congrat bro
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Haywize93(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
krozay:
Aaah This guy don join Illuminati!!!!!!

Abeg don quote me ,i get headache
for every level there is a different Devil

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by atheistandproud(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
My guy yaff join the biggest Ogboni society in the world.

Excess mullah!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by geokay777(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Godsage(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I call your Papa name?
You are not Chukwueze and can never be one in your lifetime.
I am talking about footballers not a tout like you.
The earlier you get it into your retarded skull that haircut doesnt determine character development, the better it will be for u

Emancipate ursef frm mental slavery, u dont know me ,u concluded am a tout grin for saying humans, be it footballers or entertainers and so on arent obligated to answer to people demand.. He did it and other footballers does it cos they love it..
So ur opinion whether weird or not is void
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by micflo28(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igbo amaka...my pikin must play football
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by musicwriter(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
I like what JZ doing over there, getting into wider arts. All types of arts, whether it be singing, dancing, sports, writing, drawing, comedy, as long as its art, its a black thing and we should control it and reap the fruits of our labour. He should extend his hand to all type of arts.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by richmondidahosa: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
i need this grace
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Kingosytex(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
TSRC:
Instead of you to look for mino raiola and beg him to be your agent.
So that Juventus can sign you in the next window.

Though Jay z is big. You can't underestimate his connections.

Why juventus? are they the best or highest paying team in europe? what and what and what have they achieved?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
I hope no be Illuminati he dey sign into ooo shocked because that sign wey he do remind me of some players who where link to it, Gareth Bale on my mind.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Godsage:

The earlier you get it into your retarded skull that haircut doesnt determine character development, the better it will be for u

Emancipate ursef frm mental slavery, u dont know me ,u concluded am a tout grin for saying humans, be it footballers or entertainers and so on arent obligated to answer to people demand.. He did it and other footballers does it cos they love it..
So ur opinion whether weird or not is void

Abeg go die put for creek, nothing concerns you with my comment. My comments are not for your caliber of persons, I don't exchange words with touts.
When you see my comments next time, just pass. They are meant for people like you.
Have a nightmare night and dream of every disaster.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by AKwinde(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
zeromeridian:
That sign with his fingers means illuminati.

That's Roc nation official symbol
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by gnykelly(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Everyone is just shouting congratulations without asking the details of the contract.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Menance: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
The next richest footballer in Africa
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by papermill: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
I don’t think it’s a good deal.. nigga just got stocked .. they just paid you off... slavishly shit.. Gee is done. He should have asked questions
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by nanauju(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
People shouting illuminati, Na poverty dey worry una. If Dem give una this deal, Y'all will grab it with even you as$es.. Shioo

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Davisk11(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm...as I saw the headline..knew that illuminaty already loaded
Re: Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] by Rick9(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Roc Nation Sports

Just hearing about that for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.