Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / H (341 Views)

Inside Life: Video Of Oau Veterinary Technologist Attacked By Lion, His Body, H / News Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details, You H / Teens In Indonesia Are Getting H‌ig‌h By Boiling Used Menstrual Pads In Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by framie05: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi nairalanders, please I need help on how I can track a thief down.
Re: H by dawnomike(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Report to the police to make an official report... Mind you Naija police will just collect ur money for nothing. Proceed to EFCC to report the guy. Tenner the case as fraud. After he's bn fished out via his BVN then you go ahead to involved the police to arrest him for theft.

1 Like

Re: H by Davash222(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Send him a private message on facebook and inform him that you have all his information. Screenshot few of his friends incase he decides to block you. Let him understand you are aware he's the one that stole your phone and withdrew your money and that you have everything about him.

1 Like

Re: H by donpedro11(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
framie05:
Hi nairalanders, please I need help on how I can track a thief down.
My guy was robbed of his phone along effurun round about last night and before he could block his sim card, his account has already been wiped. He went to facebook to search for the recipient account name, he was able to trace the Facebook account of that person.
Attached below is the person's picture gotten from his Facebook account. The thief's name is Uyatede Paul Mackson. Please help a brother. Please mod do the needful

Call GTB or visit your branch, show them this receipt and request they send an email to Firstbank ASAP to witheld the said amount in that person's account ASAP, also since you know the person, but if you want a fast work (catch him urself) I can help you track him down, am an expert, 98k is much oooo...
Re: H by framie05: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
donpedro11:

Call GTB or visit your branch, show them this receipt and request they send an email to Firstbank ASAP to witheld the said amount in that person's account ASAP, also since you know the person, but if you want a fast work (catch him urself) I can help you track him down, am an expert, 98k is much oooo...
I just DM you bro.....I've gotten his house and shop address, phone number, the location and church he attends.....should I proceed t the police station
Re: H by donpedro11(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
framie05:

I just DM you bro.....I've gotten his house and shop address, phone number, the location and church he attends.....should I proceed t the police station

Whatsapp, signature below
Re: H by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked shocked Report to the bank asap

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Retrieves Corpses Of 'takoradi Missing Girls' Abducted By A Nig / Abducted 100 Level, EKSU Student, Rescued By Vigilante Group. / 60year Old Escapes Lynching After Defiling 4year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.