Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (70699 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
symbianDON:
It's an insult to animals.....animals behave much better than many folks in Nigeria!

Lol

[img]https://media1./images/700405225831ede2eb34062c808472c3/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by shogsman(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
is this coming from a human being... A serious case as rape , you are here vomiting this.?

You're stupid, I graduated from that school so I know what I'm saying. Next time don't jump to quote something you don't understand.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Stifferlaws: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- greedy
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

Not all grin

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by topstone4: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2019
debanj326:
"A student of the institution who witnessed the incident but who did not want her name in print for fear of intimidation and harassment confirmed the incident"

Was she a victim?
What was she doing there? (Watching the movie)

"The source, who identified one of the soldiers , alleged that the soldiers took turns to sexually assault the victim."

Was the source hiding on the tree to witness the Scene?
Did the source participate in the evil act?

Just need clarifications

Trying to find an angle to defend your fellow rapists, right? It will happen to your sister or daughter some day. Then you will realise how stupid your question sounds

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by raphy(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2019
So now I understand why they die like rat in North everyday. Trying to have sex and forget there rifle.

Mumu Arny n policemen in the country.

Everyone will start to protect them self now there us nothing like Tht here again .
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by VolvoS60(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2019
haryothosyn93:
Big lies

It is not possible and if it is true then the lady dress indecently.

Ladies.... dress responsibly or else we soldiers will keep raping you all

^^^
Lame
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by VolvoS60(m): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2019
str8talk1:

certainly, this atrocities was done by soldiers of northern stock.

^^^
Irresponsible comment.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Shaggap: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't know why but I find it hard to believe this story
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by VolvoS60(m): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Chukalemon:
Ok the other female victim was there watching the whole scenario as the other female victim was been raped.and she did nothing about it, maybe she enjoyed the erotic movie as well.

^^^
undecided

Concentrate on fiddling with phone memory cards, downloading movies and food. Leave the serious issues to the adults, okay?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by juman(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Habah.
I don't think soldiers have reduced to the stage of rapping.
If it was true, the soldiers should be disbanded and replace with boys scout.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by StyleAfos(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by salford1: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Animal farm.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by omohlexy: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- greedy
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter
Then you must be a white man. Hi White man! How market?
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by omohlexy: 3:36am On Aug 02, 2019
[img][/img]
olajide8:

The above is not complete let me add more to the characteristics and attributes of the black man - nigerians specifically:

Ethnocentric
Nepotic
Despotic when in authority
You forgot to put desperately, to the wicked
Selfish, self centered, to the greedy
Always blaming others
Opportunistic
Hypocritical like all the so called religious people
And bring him down syndrome
You guys must be whites. Hi white guys! This is how people stupidly insult themselves without knowing. Slave mentality. Obama is black and so is Dr Martin Luther King.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Fourwinds: 4:19am On Aug 02, 2019
shogsman:

You're stupid, I graduated from that school so I know what I'm saying. Next time don't jump to quote something you don't understand.
you are an idiot ... Even if you graduate from the school does that makes you a sympathizer of rapists or a rapist? ....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Femeto: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Animals
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Russianlord101(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2019
The story doesn’t really add up cos it’s one sided but quick investigation should take place. But I think students don’t want those soldiers there anymore they must have over flogged and punished most of them. Aye ti fe get won
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by riczy(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2019
When u drank wat u Wer asked to apply on ur skin
Savage*

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by uchennamani(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2019
fuckerstard:
Uhmmm shameless folks.

By default women dey love military guys, these ones na low self esteem dey worry them.
Ewu!
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by spiceadole: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Why rape?
Many Nigerian women are crazy about uniformed men.
When I worked with the Air force as a civilian staff,female Corp members,civilians in and outside the base were throwing themselves on the soldiers,even fighting one another because of soldier's preeq.
You could point at the ladies who had nothing to do with these soldiers...And we were seen as weird.
My disgust for uniformed men(military and paramilitary) remains till date

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Kiezodumah(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as ren money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by bewla(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2019
EkunKekere:
These same cowards will sh-it on themselves if they're sent to the warfront.
Does are the real herdsmen don't believe all u read in the media
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by KingAzubuike(f): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Hi guys !.pls how safe is it to obtain a loan from online loan platforms such as ren money ,pay pal etc.. I had commenced the process of filling the form online but I got to a point where I was asked to give my BVN details.At that point I stopped because of fear of my details being hacked on the website by scammers..If anyone here has done such transaction and was safe ,pls kindly signify .Its important.Thanks
Stop having these fears about BVN. Nobody can do anything with just your BVN okay? Its just like an account number.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by kelophili23: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2019
soldiers involved in rape Na wa
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by wilroy: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2019
debanj326:
"A student of the institution who witnessed the incident but who did not want her name in print for fear of intimidation and harassment confirmed the incident"

Was she a victim?
What was she doing there? (Watching the movie
"The source, who identified one of the soldiers , alleged that the soldiers took turns to sexually assault the victim."

Was the source hiding on the tree to witness the Scene?
Did the source participate in the evil act?

Just need clarifications

Must you show the max range of your stup.dity on sexual assaults?

One day,it will happen to you then you will know how it used to be to the victims

Fool
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Od1n: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2019
haryothosyn93:
Big lies

It is not possible and if it is true then the lady dress indecently.

Ladies.... dress responsibly or else we soldiers will keep raping you all
Get some education, and an iota of self-respect.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Od1n: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2019
mightguy:
tufiakwa.and when this fools are beheaded by bokoharam. people will start preaching how we are not supporting our soldiers
Because there are good soldiers. Loyal patriots who have given their lives do u can sleep at night. This disgrace should not be generalized and their sacrifice will never be diminished.
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by 6eleven(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2019
God have mercy on this country
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by NwaliE01: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Chei. Who do us or who we do for this country na?

Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Jaqenhghar: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2019
shogsman:

So rape is punishment for stubborn students. If this is your stance then I pray God doesnt give you daughters. SMH
Re: Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint by Quaddafi29: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Uncircumcised bastards. Send them to Bornu and they will be crying like children, their power is between a woman's legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.