Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions (948 Views)

Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million / How Would I Invest 500k To Give Me 10% Interest Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions by afroil: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I got N2.5millions (a sort of BAIL-OUT FUND) from friends dat assisted me financially.Pls wot can i use it 4,be it Physical Bizs/Investments or both, (full-time/part-time) dat will generate SUSTAINABLE monthly income of N160k-N200k.

Thanks
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions by IBGNg: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
There are many ways you can achieve your goal but you will have to be very careful. Alot of suggestions will come your way but not all will lead you to a pleasant end. I have a workout transport service proposal with I haven't been able to get financing for. If you're not resident in Port Harcourt, I can share the idea with you but if you don't mind, I can have you partner with me and you sit back, let me do the sweating and you have your take at the end of every month. If you like the idea, just contact me on salvorsinc@yahoo.com
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions by 2dmax(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
if u r interested in imports and distribution from china, then we can schedule a meeting and discuss. you can make d average of d 2 figures u posted as ur profit in a month. my nos is 08034042465. thanks 2dmax.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Return Home As Uk Unemployment Rises . / N315b Expenditure On Wheat Importation In Nigeria / Have You Been A Victim Of These Emails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.