Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa (876 Views)

I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa by olamiayub(m): 2:42am On Aug 02, 2019
I need a good advice how i manage this money
Thank you
Re: What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa by spafu(m): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Comb your environment and know what people needs in your area are, and satisfy them in a way different from other. Just last week, my spouse and I went to shop for our forthcoming child, and it just dawned on me, that selling baby clothes, and other baby's items is a very cool business, because people will give birth, and they will need to shop for those children at different stages. Secondly, what busines could you be passionate about? Can you sell food items, for instance? So look into your environment and yourself first, and then you could see that their are quite a number of businesses you could do and your passion is what will push it to success.
If you have a skill, you can offer your services, as I am doing via my signature, while still having time to start and run whatever business you settle for, and note, you can always pick a new skill, if you are determined.

With the way this country has been "bastardized" it very apt for most people to look into doing something that will reduce reliance and dependence on a government that can't help itself.
Lalasticlala, do something about this thread so that others could give the op their own advise.

2 Likes

Re: What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa by Videohoto: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you are interested you can invest in a Videohoto Hub.Our Hub helps us expand very fast as well as gives us access to fast and cheaper funds to accelerate.What is in it for you (Investor); Each investor is paid 30% of Investment amount for a 6 months investment.

We will show you an existing Hub,if you like what we have and see the available slots-hubs close enough to you to monitor, you can deal if you want.
If you cannot come to see a hub yourself and see what we do please keep your money and do not message us.

Mail info@videohoto.com with subject Videohoto HUB investment.

www.videhoto.com
Re: What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa by davline01(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
olamiayub:
I need a good advice how i manage this money
Thank you

i have a good profitable business and i need partners for it... can we have a chat if you dont mind.... 07063503202 my number

(1) (Reply)

Stop Losing To Brokers - Trading Secrets / Is Eyowo Really The New Bank? / Teach Me How To Use MT4 App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.