Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria (16378 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by wiseone28: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Cherrybae:
See all the comments above, one will conclude that the igbos are indeed the enemies of this country.

They never want anything good for this country.

I will keep saying it that hate will kill igbos in Nairaland

I wonder how these hate filled igbos on Nairaland will cope I'd this forum is shut down one day.

May God forgive all the enemies of Nigeria and reward them with the evils they wish Nigeria.
Don't be silly they are right

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2019
jeruzi:
I see your submission and reasoning.
It can not be denied that acts in the pictures are paganism and they are sinful. God forbids the creation and worship of an image. Referencing an image is idolatry not Christianity.

You need to know that there is a big difference between Catholicism and Christianity.

Catholicism (catholic church) is idol worshipping: from Mary, to the image of Mary to the image of Jesus, to saints and martyrs.

You just connect with God through your spirit.
Jesus is more than a Jewish man, He is a man chosen among all men. It just happened that He came from among the Jews.

Jesus loves you.
Jesus saves.

Who Jesus don save?

Jesus is from Middle East, we have nothing in common with him, the Europeans who used this religion to colonize you are no longer interested in it.
You have to grow up and start making use of your common sense. the world is leaving you behind.
Prayers have never helped anyone as far as I'm concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:

we all believe in same God , our problem is not God , who's next after God ? God's sent to humankind ? this is our problem,

Africans are misunderstanding religion ,

I was in one Arabic country in the middle East one time and it was sallah festival , if in Lagos that day I will eat ram tire , so I was expecting 10 times of it since am in Arabic country, lo and behold I was disappointed , it was only a local head that killed one ram which he shared law at the mosque,

I was in a church in western world , I noticed that it's only elderly ones and kids was in the church , younger ones do attend heavily during festive time like Xmas , Easter, them no reach about 100 inside a World known cathedral on Sunday ,

where as in Naija only a church for my street beat that congregation hands down ,

of these two countries , they are better than Nigeria by far , God is with them , their young ones are so kind , they are far better off than Nigeria ,

then I asked myself , why ? ?

Unfortunately, your epistle did not justify the fact that we are serving the same God.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by ollah2: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
jeruzi:
that negative writeup of yours return to your head.
I and mine are not cursed

Nigerians are cursed people
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Truthwords: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2019
God is not interested in this kind of prayers
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by jeruzi(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2019
ollah2:

Nigerians are cursed people
because you love cursing, let it be your portion. I and mine are not cursed.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by EkunKekere: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2019
He also resurrected. Your "god" was sitting helplessly on his ass when your ancestors were flogged like goats and colonised. grin

HappyPagan:

A man-made God vs a man-nailed one? Your Savior was killed by three nails... A true carpenter...

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Unfortunately, your epistle did not justify the fact that we are serving the same God.

atleast it justifies that we understand our religion in a different way , God is one
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by ollah2: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2019
jeruzi:
because you love cursing, let it be your portion. I and mine are not cursed.

Quit crying man, Only foools will deny the obvious. Only cursed people will pray to solve physical problems.

1 Like

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by icankel: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank God Buhari is also past and present leaders they're talking about
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by HappyPagan: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2019
EkunKekere:
He also resurrected.
That's your 'belief', I'm sure. He resurrected grin

EkunKekere:

Your "god" was sitting helplessly on his ass when your ancestors were flogged like goats and colonised. grin

Are you ashamed to call them your ancestors too? You seem proud to have been cut off from your Gods, and forcefully attached to the Gods who created Adam, Eve and your favorite ancestor Abraham.

You are just African by biology - your whole mind, spirit and thinking is alien to the body which you inhabit. Little wonder you mock your ancestors for being colonized and flogged like goats. Jacob and Isaac must be proud of your uncolonised self - they weren't human after all, they deserved it for worshipping man-made Gods.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by ollah2: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
jeruzi:
I see your submission and reasoning.
It can not be denied that acts in the pictures are paganism and they are sinful. God forbids the creation and worship of an image. Referencing an image is idolatry not Christianity.

You need to know that there is a big difference between Catholicism and Christianity.

Catholicism (catholic church) is idol worshipping: from Mary, to the image of Mary to the image of Jesus, to saints and martyrs.

You just connect with God through your spirit.
Jesus is more than a Jewish man, He is a man chosen among all men. It just happened that He came from among the Jews.

Jesus loves you.
Jesus saves.

Leah is still in the hands of Boko Haram and her loved ones are praying and fasting consistently yet he didn't save her but you are screaming that he saves.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Foolishness. Unity cannot be prayed into existence.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by jeruzi(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

Who Jesus don save?

Jesus is from Middle East, we have nothing in common with him, the Europeans who used this religion to colonize you are no longer interested in it.
You have to grow up and start making use of your common sense. the world is leaving you behind.
Prayers have never helped anyone as far as I'm concern.
I am not following the world, so the world is free to go. I see you have some knowledge of the Bible. In matters of the spiritual, common sense don't help. It takes the wisdom of God and the mind of Christ. Love your enemies:
Humans are not the real enemy of one another. There are spiritual forces behind every act. It simply says don't fight the human fight the spirit.

China is not atheist as though. They have budists and the rest. They are only trying to control some religion.
Prayer really help and I have seen it. From healing to supernatural provision, to insight and knowledge of events through the prophetic, etc.

Try praying in Jesus name and you will see...
Again Catholicism is different.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by EkunKekere: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2019
I'm ashamed to associate myself with any sort of failure, something which seems to be in your DNA.

My God who created me is greater than the product of defecation called African religion that dimwits like you worship.

HappyPagan:

That's your 'belief', I'm sure. He resurrected grin

Are you ashamed to call them your ancestors too? You seem proud to have been cut off from your Gods, and forcefully attached to the Gods who created Adam, Eve and your favorite ancestor Abraham.

You are just African by biology - your whole mind, spirit and thinking is alien to the body which you inhabit. Little wonder you mock your ancestors for being colonized and flogged like goats. Jacob and Isaac must be proud of your uncolonised self - they weren't human after all, they deserved it for worshipping man-made Gods.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by jeruzi(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2019
ollah2:

Quit crying man, Only foools will deny the obvious. Only cursed people will pray to solve physical problems.
I'm not crying. Everything has principles. There is the place of praying and there is the place of working. Each one has its place....
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Forevernight: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
/////?>..;;
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by HappyPagan: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2019
EkunKekere:
I'm ashamed to associate myself with any sort of failure, something which seems to be in your DNA.

Thank you. smiley
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by 9jabull: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
God don't answer such prayer because faith or prayer without good work is dead on arrival.

Nigeria must divide noting on earth can stop it.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
jeruzi:
I am not following the world, so the world is free to go. I see you have some knowledge of the Bible. In matters of the spiritual, common sense don't help. It takes the wisdom of God and the mind of Christ. Love your enemies:
Humans are not the real enemy of one another. There are spiritual forces behind every act. It simply says don't fight the human fight the spirit.

China is not atheist as though. They have budists and the rest. They are only trying to control some religion.
Prayer really help and I have seen it. From healing to supernatural provision, to insight and knowledge of events through the prophetic, etc.

Try praying in Jesus name and you will see...
Again Catholicism is different.

Let me tell you what you don't know, I'm an Igbo Man, I'm not an alien, I was born, dedicated brought up in AGC which is a pure Pentecostal church, I have also been a member of WCCRM for up to 5 years.
There is nothing you can teach me about Christendom.
I have been a Christian for more than 25 years and I was once a born again Christian.
Na we dey carry church for head and doing evangelism, going around preaching to the people whom we consider as unbelievers. AGC is the biggest Pentecostal church in the world but not the biggest in Nigeria. when I was a christian, we see the Catholics as unbelievers, they are not different from the traditionalists and others, we don't regard them as Christians.
I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE IN BONDAGE DECEIVING OURSELVES IN THIS WORLD,
I'm no longer a Christian, I'm irreligious, not even an atheist because I consider atheists and theist as people who believe in what they don't know and can't prove.
I love science and I believe in NATURE!
China officially became an atheist country in 2010, the CPC fight all religions but with care, and it has been helping the country compared to India which is highly religious country. in China it's mandatory that all Chinese kids must believe in Science, they don't care what other religious book says. Bear it in mind that China is not a religious country.
They are the biggest producer of Bibles, they don't read it, they ship it to you, no Bible is made in Nigeria.

All these you're saying to me now sound silly, I no longer believe the idea of God, I no longer recognize Jesus as an entity.
You're saying all these because you have chosen to be ignorant, if you start getting knowledge of Science, your view about God would start changing.
This kind of your reasoning will make us keep having more churches instead of more Hospitals and Laboratories because people like you are the majority.

NATIONS THAT KEEP INVESTING IN SCIENCE AND RESEARCH WILL KEEP LEAVING YOU BEHIND.

We will suffer worst than what our forefathers suffered, this time, our land will be taking from us totally because we are of no use to it.

COOL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by oceaneverdry77: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2019
As a real Christian.. What happen ispolitical motivated. Jesus is Light., and light and darkness can not be joined for any purpose.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Realslimshady(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
All these talks about lightness and darkness, do any of you have proof that you are on the right path? Have you ever seen anyone come back from death and says that they saw Muslims or Christians in hell? What I know and believe in is karma

1 Like

Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by jeruzi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
RugaTerrorist:

Let me tell you what you don't know, I'm an Igbo Man, I'm not an alien, I was born, dedicated brought up in AGC which is a pure Pentecostal church, I have also been a member of WCCRM for up to 5 years.
There is nothing you can teach me about Christendom.
I have been a Christian for more than 25 years and I was once a born again Christian.
Na we dey carry church for head and doing evangelism, going around preaching to the people whom we consider as unbelievers. AGC is the biggest Pentecostal church in the world but not the biggest in Nigeria. when I was a christian, we see the Catholics as unbelievers, they are not different from the traditionalists and others, we don't regard them as Christians.
I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE IN BONDAGE DECEIVING OURSELVES IN THIS WORLD,
I'm no longer a Christian, I'm irreligious, not even an atheist because I consider atheists and theist as people who believe in what they don't know and can't prove.
I love science and I believe in NATURE!
China officially became an atheist country in 2010, the CPC fight all religions but with care, and it has been helping the country compared to India which is highly religious country. in China it's mandatory that all Chinese kids must believe in Science, they don't care what other religious book says. Bear it in mind that China is not a religious country.
They are the biggest producer of Bibles, they don't read it, they ship it to you, no Bible is made in Nigeria.

All these you're saying to me now sound silly, I no longer believe the idea of God, I no longer recognize Jesus as an entity.
You're saying all these because you have chosen to be ignorant, if you start getting knowledge of Science, your view about God would start changing.
This kind of your reasoning will make us keep having more churches instead of more Hospitals and Laboratories because people like you are the majority.

NATIONS THAT KEEP INVESTING IN SCIENCE AND RESEARCH WILL KEEP LEAVING YOU BEHIND.

We will suffer worst than what our forefathers suffered, this time, our land will be taking from us totally because we are of no use to it.

COOL

No.
I know and understand. I am a Christian and I understand science. I am an engineer. MSc. also in an aspect of engineering. There is a way to balance both.
Christianity never asked anyone not to develop. Science deals with the physical Christianity deals with the spiritual.
Science talk about how to better our lives by improving on our use of and relationship with things in our environment.
Christianity tells us more. It tells us about God and how to relate with Him. How best to relate with ourselves and others.
Many things that science are confirming today are already written in the scripture ; like the continual expansion of the earth. Some of the best scientists are Christ.

Come back to the fold RugaTerrorist. Jesus still cares.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
The opium of the masses.
The whites really dealt and are still dealing with us.
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by elijahkayode(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Opinedecandid:
This is not what will save the situation.

What we need is restructuring.

(YORUBAXIT) restructuring and full autonomy for all Yoruba states from the Nigeria FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
1. The exorbitant cost it takes to run the nigeria government is a drag on the Yoruba economy, you cant keep paying our senators that much and expect a thriving nation, more debts (Lagos) will fix nothing if the government is not reformed.
The objectives of the #YORUBAXIT should be:
1. Establishing full autonomy for all Yoruba Nations Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration
& Streamlining of the Government (i.e New Policy that truly reflects our core values, heritage and beliefs)
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
4. The Yoruba Nation should be given full control of its full money, borders, security
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device
With this we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause the YORUBAS don't have one
Our self government will be able to serve the Common interest of the Yoruba populance way better in this 21st century
Nigeria will be 69 yrs in a couple of months and With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), tribal killings, security unrest
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of you who believe in the brilliant future of this great Nation called (The Yoruba Elders will give us one)
Tweet at the hashtag on twitter
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by elijahkayode(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
9jabull:
God don't answer such prayer because faith or prayer without good work is dead on arrival.

Nigeria must divide noting on earth can stop it.

(YORUBAXIT) restructuring and full autonomy for all Yoruba states from the Nigeria FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
1. The exorbitant cost it takes to run the nigeria government is a drag on the Yoruba economy, you cant keep paying our senators that much and expect a thriving nation, more debts (Lagos) will fix nothing if the government is not reformed.
The objectives of the #YORUBAXIT should be:
1. Establishing full autonomy for all Yoruba Nations Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration
& Streamlining of the Government (i.e New Policy that truly reflects our core values, heritage and beliefs)
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
4. The Yoruba Nation should be given full control of its full money, borders, security
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device
With this we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause the YORUBAS don't have one
Our self government will be able to serve the Common interest of the Yoruba populance way better in this 21st century
Nigeria will be 69 yrs in a couple of months and With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), tribal killings, security unrest
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of you who believe in the brilliant future of this great Nation called (The Yoruba Elders will give us one)
Tweet at the hashtag on twitter
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rubbish! Light and darkness cannot mix together, just like humans and beasts cannot live together
Re: NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria by Duggedised12(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
God will not do for you what you fail to do for yourself. God doesn't govern people. Enough of all this useless prayers.The prayer cup of Nigeria is probably over flowing in heaven more than that of any other country on earth and God is saying you have prayers enough,now get to work!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Name Jesus Mean To You? / Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Leke Adeboye: Politicians Become Strong Church Members When Election Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.