Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) (40986 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2019
The beautiful wife of Femi Otedola, Nana Otedola turns 49 today.

He shared a beautiful photo of his wife, Nana on his Instagram page and simply wrote:

“Happy Birthday Iyawo. Great Mum, great kids. � …F.Ote�”

Dj Cuppy and Temi Otedola also took to their social media page to celebrate her mom on her 49th birthday. Sharing a lovely photo with her mom on their Instagram page, they wrote;

Dj Cuppy

“Happy Birthday Mummy! � Thank you for giving me life! I am sorry for sometimes getting it wrong as a daughter. Love you deep. #MamaCups”

Temi

“The real Old Town Road �� Happy Birthday to my superhuman mummy. I love and appreciate you and more than I could ever express ��� P.S. I was so miserable in this photo because it was @cuppymusic birthday party and everything always has to be about me lol”.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/femi-otedola-celebrates-his-wifes-49th-birthday-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2019
She's so damn young, happy birthday to her!

20 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by sharena(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
HMMMMM
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by ksam(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
I swear money good, God teach me how to make money on-time in this life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
She fresh sha. HBD!

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Datingcomrade(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fine lucky woman

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Is she biracial?

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by SuperBlack: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Younger than Her Daughter Cuppy,
Happy Birthday Mummy

2 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hbd beautiful

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Slimbabe07: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngy
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin

she fine pass all of them, what a wawu

happy birthday beautiful Milf of sir ote$

4 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Private mama cool happy birthday.
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Celebgistz1:
The beautiful wife of Femi Otedola, Nana Otedola turns 49 today.

He shared a beautiful photo of his wife, Nana on his Instagram page and simply wrote:

“Happy Birthday Iyawo. Great Mum, great kids. � …F.Ote�”

Dj Cuppy and Temi Otedola also took to their social media page to celebrate her mom on her 49th birthday. Sharing a lovely photo with her mom on their Instagram page, they wrote;

Dj Cuppy

“Happy Birthday Mummy! � Thank you for giving me life! I am sorry for sometimes getting it wrong as a daughter. Love you deep. #MamaCups”

Temi

“The real Old Town Road �� Happy Birthday to my superhuman mummy. I love and appreciate you and more than I could ever express ��� P.S. I was so miserable in this photo because it was @cuppymusic birthday party and everything always has to be about me lol”.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/femi-otedola-celebrates-his-wifes-49th-birthday-photos/

Is it not Djcuppy that is celebrating the mother birthday.

I do not think it is Femi Otedola the estranged husband.

I think the woman is a ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Noel1:
Is she biracial?

She looks like one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by israelmao(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Happy birthday to the wife of philanthropist.
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
HBD LLNP., age with grace cool
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
guess she has been trying to look young and in shape , else d younger ones hijack oga.
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
SuperBlack:
Younger than Her Daughter Cuppy,

Happy Birthday Mummy
mumu, must u exaggerate everything angry

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Fragility6: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dice voice :I be Otedola with the money, Jim iyke with the sauce

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

She looks like one
Exactly
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Happy birthday Mrs Forte. Many happy returns.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

she fine pass all of them, what a wawu

happy birthday beautiful Milf of sir ote$

Uncle say "beautiful Milf of sir ote$ odiegwu!! grin

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fine woman. Hbd ma’m
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
ksam:
I swear money good, God teach me how to make money on-time in this life
did you say on time?have you forgotten that you're now in your late 70s?forget it jo, it's over for you tongue tongue
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by iretemide(f): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
My birthday day mate , Happy birthday ma age gracefully. Nairalanders I beg Jam me plenty likes for my birthday wishes

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
And to remember that she used to be my chick back in the day in high school in the UK.

I hate Femi. He used his father's money to snatch her kukunase away from me.

Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gelato on full blast.......
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Otedola is married to Peace of mind. Llnp to her.
Re: Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Happy birthday ma'am
August celebrants don't forget to check my sign. support a sister, God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing / “Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.