Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him (32823 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Mrop(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Comedian AY decides to bless social media mimic comedians, Ikorodu Bois after he watched a video of them mimicking him coming out from his mansion, to his garage.

AY comdian extend his kind gesture to support the young talents as he reposted the video on his page and ask the boiz to send him dm to bless them.

Watch Video :

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comdian-ay-promises-to-bless-ikorodu-bois-after-watching-his-mimic-video/

1 Like

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Mrop(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Watch the Hilarious Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Kingrexyl(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Cool..
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by itspzpics(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by opebiboy: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Broke AY living fake life

3 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Factgist: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by thisnaijaguy: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bless them well ooh

With enough money, not just prayers

1 Like

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by NOL2dworld(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Well, I'm not surprised.. A.Y has been a blessing to alot of people.. Alot of stars has rising under him..

One way or the other we need to touch a life, its important.

Well, I have a gift for anyone who wants it..

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, do not give up.

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your path and teach me your ways so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord and have mercy on me in Jesus name (Amen)

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Just ask anything in his name and he will answer you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by aywhy93(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Lizilicious(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mmhmm
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please see my signature.
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Giving will not kill this guy, @AY I know you will see this comment, I just want to let you know that God is seeing all the love you are showing to people around . From comedians to people who are not in comedy industry . You too much baba and we love you so much .

2 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by olowococoa: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Akpose!,Akpose!!,do them wella oo!!
God will Bless all of us.

2 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by shegra58: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
opebiboy:
this kind of fake life is even expensive tongue

6 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Deepfeel(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
opebiboy:
Na you dash am that house? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
opebiboy:
See where your real life lead you

Why can't you be happy for others who struggled and made it so that blessings too can come your way!!!

18 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by sofiscatedmoron: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
That nigga can't do shii
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by shuana(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
opebiboy:
lyk seriously?ay we know,pls who are u?Attention seeker

10 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Vacora(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
FFS!! angry It is a parody
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Dolorsa: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
opebiboy:
No dey envy

5 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by tayo200(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
In my own opinion I won't really judge her, she had to do it out of love for her husband, but on the second thought she should has just said 'no' to avoid the wrath of the god's. Pls we should be careful on the things we say. That's my take on this matter. May her soul rest in peace ����

2 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Automatic3444(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dangote still dey find money

Wey make I no go find money angry
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by olatechnician(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
tayo200:
In my own opinion I won't really judge her, she had to do it out of love for her husband, but on the second thought she should has just said 'no' to avoid the wrath of the god's. Pls we should be careful on the things we say. That's my take on this matter. May her soul rest in peace ����

bros......watin u say u smoke again?

8 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Myhusband(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
tayo200:

yabaleft people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by DameB(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Those boys really do funny mimics
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Big man
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by emmy85: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good for them, hard work pays.

meanwhile if you are interested in starting a pepper distributorship business check my signature.
Re: AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him by Benedictccg(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please, Vote Baby - Praise Ifunanyachi to the Grand Finale of the Top 15 Babies of the Pears Baby of the Year 2019? Every Baby Is A Winner!!!
Thanks.

https://pears.ourcontest.io/r5K3c0/qtM35?w=76934205&e=223740744

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star-struck Ladies Seen Touching Wizkid’s Shirt At An Event, While Begging Him / Williams Uchemba And Wife Dancing At Their Wedding As He Sprays Her Money / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.