Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih (26760 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Fabolous – Choosy Ft. Jeremih & Davido / Download: Fabolous Ft Davido & Jeremih - Choosy (audio + Video) / Download Veronica Vega Ft Lil Wayne & Jeremih – Wave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by martineverest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
noisemaker
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Kingrexyl(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ride on O.B.O
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by raphy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
And you sit down and keep thinking he is the one that is writing all the songs.

The music is scam many ghost song writers out there.

But music give me inspiration everyday..

Mr DJ play me......started by Iggy azalea....
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Glycosunde: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
OBO from Nigeria to the world, keep soaring higher my nigga
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by lagosinnovator: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
THIS IS THE ONLY HARDWORKING NIGGA IN THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by babadeee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tocynone:
I like the guy musical arrangements.
To me, He's number one in this country
Your opinion angry angry
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Stifferlaws: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by weeniekeyz(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
OfficialSam:

You people are just jobless. It's a pity seeing folks like you comparing two talented and gifted individuals, who are both doing excellently well in their own crafts.

Guy go and hustle biko. Wizkid & Davido are made men already, don't kill yourself for people who don't even know you exist.

People like us should be ruling this country.
Oboi come collect this weed jor
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Well, can't knock his hustle... He's truly hardworking. For someone to come from such wealthy background, and still out-hustle those from wretched backgrounds, he is indeed bound for greatness...

Still not a fan of his music (I find most mainstream Naija songs terribly wanting)... But, I have a lot of respect for his dedication to his craft and career.
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by invectives(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
namiji2598:
Hope u will blow our mind this time around wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

Not like the blow my mind that cannot even blow any mind grin grin grin
You no get Mind be DAT!!!
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Odinaka00(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
OfficialSam:

You people are just jobless. It's a pity seeing folks like you comparing two talented and gifted individuals, who are both doing excellently well in their own crafts.

Guy go and hustle biko. Wizkid & Davido are made men already, don't kill yourself for people who don't even know you exist.

It pains me more when I see grown men who 're way too older than Davido and Wizkid doing this bro

1 Like

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by deliveryboy: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tuface had said he would not collaborate with Davido cos he style of music does not suit him (tuface).
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by theDukegold(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tocynone:
I like the guy musical arrangements.
To me, He's number one in this country
bless you bro
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by babakb: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
tstx:
This beyonce thing really vex this guy oo.... Poor lad.. All the biggest collaboration (Shepe crooner) he's had so far, he paid for....

Which Beyonce thing? Is it that Flop album called Lion King or the Useless song called Brown Skin Girl?

Blow My Mind is topping charts everywhere and you are talking nonsense, you are just pained because OBO has reduced Wizkid to woman wrapper, following Tiwa and Beyonce assess.

OBO is the Boss
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by IamSoProlific: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
He doesn't feature ghost..

Any artist he features always come close.

Wetin wizkid do you this man

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido will be trying so hard
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by babakb: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Wetin wizkid do you this man

Ask Wizkid fans........

They caused it, they were shading him because expired Beyonce didn't feature him in her flop album " Lion King"

But trust OBO, he shocked them with Blow My Mind.
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by olumalcolm(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
BADDEST. grin
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by tstx(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
babakb:

Which Beyonce thing? Is it that Flop album called Lion King or the Useless song called Brown Skin Girl?

Blow My Mind is topping charts everywhere and you are talking nonsense, you are just pained because OBO has reduced Wizkid to woman wrapper, following Tiwa and Beyonce assess.

OBO is the Boss

This one don't even hv sense

3 Likes

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Skyfornia(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
deliveryboy:
Tuface had said he would not collaborate with Davido cos he style of music does not suit him (tuface).

Where is the link Delivery boy? I like Davido more than Wizkid but I prefer Wizkid musics to Davido. Ask me about this collabo with 2Baba, I'll tell you it's going to be a hit. I trust 2Baba when it comes to collabo, he gives his best.
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Carlyboi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Was all the hype bout being hardworking that nonsense don tire me?this dude has made money from music he is only reinvesting in his career biz and craft.....abeg mk we hear word when has recording a song or doing collaborations shooting a video and promoting your songs hardworking how many personal singles has he even released this year?make una quit with the hype wetin happen na!

1 Like

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Twirelex: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
deliveryboy:
Davido has a song with 2face. this isn't their first, so what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by babakb: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
tstx:

This one don't even hv sense

Wehdone mr sense......
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by SaintBeehot(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wizkid must be drowning in anger by now
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by themes009(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please re-rack your shit undecided
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by IamSoProlific: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
babakb:

Ask Wizkid fans........

They caused it, they were shading him because expired Beyonce didn't feature him in her flop album " Lion King"

But trust OBO, he shocked them with Blow My Mind.

Beyoncé might seem to be expired to you ooo, but davido can never do a thing with any of her mates(award and intl recognition) in the industry, besides wizzy is globally recognized as it stands now, more than he (David) is.
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by babakb: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Beyoncé might seem to be expired to you ooo, but davido can never do a thing with any of her mates(award and intl recognition) in the industry, besides wizzy is globally recognized as it stands now, more than he (David) is.

OBO has Collabo with artists way ahead of Beyonce in the Industry.....

R Kelly and Busta Rhymes

What else is new.

1 Like

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by IamSoProlific: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
babakb:

OBO has Collabo with artists way ahead of Beyonce in the Industry.....

R Kelly and Busta Rhymes

What else is new.

2 Likes

Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by Marvis4real(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido is good, frog voice or no frog voice
Re: Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih by cotzywitzy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
tstx:
This beyonce thing really vex this guy oo.... Poor lad.. All the biggest collaboration (Shepe crooner) he's had so far, he paid for....

He paid for na him cause your predicament not to have money to do what's good with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.