Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) (30509 Views)

Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Did Jaywon Steal Victor Uwaifo Song? Watch As He Addresses The Issue On Sisilizz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by queensera(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
American Trap Rapper "Quavo" uses Nigerian Apala singer "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" song as the intro in his song.

WATCH IT BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEN6k3vYxk

What do you think, should "Aruna Ishola" sue them for copyright or don't?

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by KIDfurniture(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Horlartunes: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maddd o

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Orion01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok..I have fried the stone now. What next?? undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Tamasaba: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Op, are u saying she should sue? She should thank Quavo instead. Even as I am typing this I can't remember her name. She should rather beg to be featured or something.

5 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by funkyjms: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Make it sound like an error grin

Off for me!

3 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by namiji2598: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
When all these international artist are in their form/prime they will not even feature our artists but Immediately their career don dey shake, dey go carry their bad luck come Nigeria✖️❌❌❌❌

Now jus wait and see how nigerian fans go dey rush am, jus like the case of Rick Ross, Beyonce, Chris brown..... That did the same thing
Even drake applied the same thing when he saw kendrik Lamar taking over from him,

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Lewalexzy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
D
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by CaptainMitch: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ibkayee what say you
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by KingOdart(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Priscy01(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Copyright grin
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Who, what? I’m sorry I don’t listen to IQ-killing rap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by harmbhrosz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
queensera:
American Trap Rapper "Quavo" uses Nigerian Apala singer "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" song as the intro in his song.

WATCH IT BELOW:

yeye bloggers, Aruna Ishola complained to you about the copyright infringement right? Coz you're already talking of them being sued on his behalf

12 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by drips8(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
WOW!

Apala to the world!

2 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by veraponpo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
queensera:

WATCH IT BELOW:

They should just recognize Aruna Ishola and pay him for copyright.

He shouldnt sue as it is a way to expand the reach of Nigerian (Apala) genre of music

2 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by twentyk(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yes I knew they want to feature

Quavo ft musiliu- akpala trap

1 Like

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2019

19 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by SeunPhantom(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Veronica Vega owns the song.

She's Cuban and they F with the YORUBA LANGUAGE big time !

24 Likes

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by hamid6249: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cant stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by majamajic(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Naija ti take over world music

1 Like

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
i think one of them yoruba actually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Idonweak: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rapsowdee01:
Veronica Vega owns the song.

She's Cuban and they F with the YORUBA LANGUAGE big time !

Which of the songs?
Re: Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) by Ramon92: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tamasaba:
Op, are u saying she should sue? She should thank Quavo instead. Even as I am typing this I can't remember her name. She should rather beg to be featured or something.
really? Haruna Isola has every right to sue the hell outta whoever owns the song if they didn't get the permission to use his intellectual property.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years! / Davido: I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, Don't Have Favourite Song / Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.