Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Five Online Business That You Do As A Student - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Online Business That You Do As A Student (532 Views)

Five Online Jobs That Can Help You Earn In Dollars / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Start This Business That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Online Business That You Do As A Student by Kealmin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Over the years I have seen a lot of students running short of income in school and this has actually caused most of them to compromise in various ways. Mind you am not here to advertise any company to you or give you a referral. Am a student so I seriously understand what it means to run short of income most especially during exams

Am here to share opinion and give suggestions. 90% of our university student have a browsing phone and they spend hours surfing the net for no specific reasons or vision, chatting away their time and destiny. Please here me and read this very well any youth without a source of income in student which comes from an average background will struggle in many ways. Your need money for textbook, you need money for handouts, you need money for materials, you need money for printing.

Why chatting away your life when you can invest that time completing surveys or completing micro jobs on the internet. The money may not be big but patient and dedication bring increase and advancement.

Here are five companies/sites were you can earn daily though it's not a get rich stuff but it will cover your materials and other micro needs.

Fiverr__
Today, more and more people are making money online — and Fiverr is a platform that helps them do it. Check out this guide to see if Fiverr is right for you.
Do you have a skill that other people may find valuable? Chances are you can make money from it on Fiverr.
Fiverr started with a simple concept: offer a service — or Gig — and get $5 each time you do it for someone. These days, Gig sellers can make a lot more than just $5. If you decide to offer your skills on Fiverr, you could start making a decent side income for yourself.

What can i do on fiverr?
-Graphic and design
-Digital Marketting
-Writing and Translation
-Video and animation
-Music and Audio
-Programming etc.

2-Amazon merchanical Turk(mturk)

Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) is a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence. The Mechanical Turk service gives businesses access to a diverse, on-demand, scalable workforce and gives Workers a selection of thousands of tasks to complete whenever it's convenient.

Amazon Mechanical Turk is based on the idea that there are still many things that human beings can do much more effectively than computers, such as identifying objects in a photo or video, performing data de-duplication, transcribing audio recordings, or researching data details. Traditionally, tasks like this have been accomplished by hiring a large temporary workforce (which is time consuming, expensive, and difficult to scale) or have gone undone.

At Amazon, anyone with a computer and Internet access can serve as the human intelligence behind all sorts of tasks that computers can't perform on their own. The Web site promises a way to make easy money: "Complete simple tasks that people do better than computers. And, get paid for it--Choose from thousands of tasks, control when you work, and decide how much you earn."

---Kirkus
Kirkus — I was a reviewer for Kirkus in my spare time last year, mostly just to keep in touch with the lit world. I reviewed about 10 books in all, in their busy Indie line. They paid $50 per 350-word review, and as far as I know, they still do. You don’t get a byline (your review is anonymous), but the editors were great to work with — friendly and responsive. I always got paid on time, too, by direct deposit to my checking accountd there were plenty of books to review — almost as soon as I turned in a review, another book was available. And after you’ve been reviewing for awhile, say after 8-10 reviews, you can ask for a raise. If you’ve been making your deadlines, and the indie title flow is good, and your reviews don’t need a lot of editing, you may get it.

UPWORK----
Upwork, a marketplace for freelancers in fields like writing, graphic design and web development, can be a valuable tool to start your career. The site tries to make it easier for professionals to find projects, communicate with employers and get paid.

If you’re new to your field, you can rack up valuable experience without always having to pitch clients cold. You may not earn as much as you expect, since the site is full of new workers who are willing to take work for a little less pay. But with a clear idea of the logistics, you can make this marketplace work for you. Here’s how to make money with Upwork.
How to make money on Upwork
1. Set up a robust — and honest — profile

Your profile serves the same purpose as a general résumé for prospective employers. You can’t get work without one.

Fill out the job type you’d like to do, the specific areas in which you’re skilled and your level of expertise. This is all self-reported, so be honest. If you get hired for jobs you can’t deliver on, your account could be put on hold or closed.

YouTube--
You’ve probably heard stories about regular people earning money on YouTube and thought, “Hey, I can do this too!”. While earning thousands of dollars probably isn’t realistic, you can start earning money quickly, especially if you have a strong subscriber base. Earning money on YouTube is not really easy as a student it needs dedication and determination. If you interested you can do more research on this. But for me I think any student that is determined and hard-working can earn big at feverr and Upwork.
Please for those that have other trusted free micro-site can also drop the link in addition to this write-up.
I remain my humble self- Benjamin d favored Doc.

Admin please help the student by pushing this to front page. Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Five Online Business That You Do As A Student by scave(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Amazon Mechanical Turk don't accept people easily if there is a way you can help me get in I will appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Five Online Business That You Do As A Student by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kirkus accept Nigerians?
Re: Five Online Business That You Do As A Student by scave(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Kweensavvy:
Kirkus accept Nigerians?
I don't understand how kirkus work, the site confuse me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Apply For The Mckinsey Young Leaders Programme! / Nanny, House-help, Cooks And Drivers Needed At Avant Halogen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.