Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Best SIM Card And Data Plan For Vehicle Trackers In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best SIM Card And Data Plan For Vehicle Trackers In Nigeria? (235 Views)

How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? / How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency / Which Government Agency Is Responsible For Vehicle Adverts Licencing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best SIM Card And Data Plan For Vehicle Trackers In Nigeria? by otesy: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Can anyone recommend?
I recently started managing the trackers on my vehicles using MTN sims but data options seem expensive.
Also, the for some reason, the devices do not always respond to my SMS messages and I have not been able to figure out how to confirm the data balance on the SIM. When I try to load airtime, it gets reversed.

Any help will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Some Cool T-shirts Here For Sale / Please Which Type Of DIGITAL Marketing Is Good For Nigerian... / all you need to know about mini Importation . Free Tutorials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.