Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

We Are Hiring Exceptional Article Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Are Hiring Exceptional Article Writers (399 Views)

We Are Hiring!!!!! / We Are Hiring Full-time Writers ** APPLY ** / We Are Hiring Full-time Writers ** APPLY ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring Exceptional Article Writers by oloyede1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hey Nairalanders,

Here is an opportunity to join our team as an article writer.

We are in need of writers for two blogs in the digital marketing niche.

This is going to be on salary base.

If you have some experience and willing to learn more about content marketing while you work with us, feel free to drop me messages on WhatsApp: 08167082704

When you message me, the first thing I want you to tell me is why you should be the one to be chosen for this job.

Only 2 slots are available.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales / The Ancestral Arrow (part 7) / <discontinued>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.