Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! (1252 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / I Just Rented A New Shop / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't be available and I would have to hire an attendant.

People are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

I personally would love to invest in varities of vehicle and machinery lubrications but I want to intern with someone who's already established in the business first, so that's a no for now.

Please any suggestions will be welcomed.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by BLESSMME: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Did I read correctly?
You have rented a shop without knowing what to sell yet? Wow

3 Likes

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you mean you have the business idea but not the shop?

Make me understand you please.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
BLESSMME:
Did I read correctly?
You have rented a shop without knowing what to sell yet? Wow

The shop location is hot cake. I can gamble with the rent risk. But if I should lose that location, I might not find such an opportunity again.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Do you mean you have the business idea but not the shop?

Make me understand you please.

Shop's rented. Looking for business advice. What to sell.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Onnasucs1(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

Shop's rented. Looking for business advice. What to sell.
it depends on what is lacking in the neighborhood. For example, if you find out that phone accessories is lacking or is barely surviving there. You can start up phone accessories.

If that's where you live, think of something you wish should be there and is not. Think of something that makes you or others complain.(do they struggle to withdraw cash- POS business. Do they complain about the bad taste of food?- restaurant. Are there motorcycle owners that complain about fake parts or inability to get spare parts within the shortest distance- motorcycle spare part business)

Stroll around and hear people's pain point. There you've got a business idea.

2 Likes

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Ademat7(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2019
There are two ways to hitting big
1. Sell something that many people can buy, if u sell one million unit of anything u are already a millionaire
2. Sell something few high net worth individuals can buy

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by emmykk(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Do pos business,open another 2 branches and thank me later
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Onnasucs1:
it depends on what is lacking in the neighborhood. For example, if you find out that phone accessories is lacking or is barely surviving there. You can start up phone accessories.

If that's where you live, think of something you wish should be there and is not. Think of something that makes you or others complain.(do they struggle to withdraw cash- POS business. Do they complain about the bad taste of food?- restaurant. Are there motorcycle owners that complain about fake parts or inability to get spare parts within the shortest distance- motorcycle spare part business)

Stroll around and hear people's pain point. There you've got a business idea.

Thanks. A POS paypoint would make sense too. While there are banks around, their atm terminals are mostly crowded. I'll look into that angle too.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Onnasucs1(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

Thanks. A POS paypoint would make sense too. While there are banks around, their atm terminals are mostly crowded. I'll look into that angle too.

Thanks a lot.
you're welcome
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by BLESSMME: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

The shop location is hot cake. I can gamble with the rent risk. But if I should lose that location, I might not find such an opportunity again.

Ok. Sounds good.

Do a random survey of the needs of people around you and beyond. Choose the one that suits you better and trade. Your environmental need is the most important factor to consider.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by CruzJoe(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't be available and I would have to hire an attendant.

People are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

I personally would love to invest in varities of vehicle and machinery lubrications but I want to intern with someone who's already established in the business first, so that's a no for now.

If you decide to go into phone accessories.....
make sure U put power Bank.... we do have power issues in Nigeria.... so almost everybody will like to have a power Bank as back up.

I can supply you quality Original power banks at a very good price you will sell and make reasonable profits.

Click on my WhatsApp link below this comment to contact me.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by mamatwiny(f): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Check if you can get betnaija license for the location. If yes, na money spinner since ur location is right. I didn't not say other bet shops or names ooo. Betnaija doesn't need advert like the others.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Xneg: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

You can't go wrong with provisions, just get a trustworthy person and put there.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by mamatwiny(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Xneg:

You can't go wrong with provisions, just get a trustworthy person and put there.

U must run provision shop yourself oo?
Biscuits, sweets etc get missing easily.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by taofeez40(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
LOAN.... LOAN.... LOAN

Good day

Are you a salary earner, a business person, a student, a transporter, who feels needs loan to enhance yourself in whatsoever thing you're doing...

I am Dr. Godwin Ola Adebayo

I bring to you all good news!

Have you heard about Global Aiders?

They give out loans without collateral because they work in collaboration with World bank and CBN.

They pay loan in just in five working days after application and submission of forms.

Their loan ranges from 50,000 to 2 Million Naira.

Their repayment plan is 6-18 months after receiving a loan from them.

Their interest rate is just 10% in total.

Referral bonus is 45,000 per down lines.

Their fee for the processing of the loan is just 4,000 naira only which is for purchasing if their form.

I am a beneficiary and living testimony of Globalaiders loan as I write to you all now.

If you wish, I can show you my proof of payment I received as a loan from the company.

They are 100% reliable and they work with World Bank to make everything beneficiary to Nigerian youths.

My friend, brother, sister, what are you waiting for?

Apply with them now by sending a mail to Globalaiders5@gmail.com requesting for a loan. After which you follow their due procedures.

They don't delay in giving response.

If you get to apply today, you will be paid in the next five working days(Saturdays and Sundays are exempted).

They don't work on weekends.

They don't delay in giving out loans unlike others like paylater, that delays in giving out loans, Globalaiders is the best so far and has come to make positive impact to the lives of Nigerian Youths.

Request for your loan today with no regrets!

Thank you and God bless you all!

(1) (Reply)

Three Farm Workers Needed / This Is How #1,000 Can Give You Financial Freedom If You Are Not Lazy! / Come In If You're Interested In Catfish Feed Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.