Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine (3543 Views)

Nigerian Student Killed By Propeller Of Private Plane He Rented For Dinner Date / A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2019
So I started this thread earlier this year, it got outta hand, alot of trolls and derailers, so I left, thought to myself, probably that wasnt the best time, now I am back, for the people who truly followed up and are still interested in seeing Ukraine through my eyes lol. Let's do this.
Lots of photos and videos(maybe). Coming up! Stay glued �
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Gallantfortune(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
We are waiting
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by KendrickAyomide: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Following...
I wonder where @TochiPhotos is
Guy come and resume your diary na
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by LadyJasper: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2019
Yes oh, I remember you! Welcome back!
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Betty11(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by cutieme(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Kwontinu I don carry chare siddon.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by VicThory(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2019
Bro

Abeg shey you dey on scholarship.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
following
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by dadadoc: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Welcome back grin
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Been a very busy week but today I had the time to take some shots... ✌️ Feel free to drop your questions if you have any, I will answer.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
TECNO camera lol

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Coming up

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Joohan: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
How much does it cost to run a master course in Kyiv
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Joohan:
How much does it cost to run a master course in Kyiv

Although Depending on the course and university, 2000$ should be enough
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Phoenixgr:
Been a very busy week but today I had the time to take some shots... ✌️ Feel free to drop your questions if you have any, I will answer.
have you experience any form of racism?
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Phoenixgr:

Although Depending on the course and university, 2000$ should be enough

Like the tuition fee is USD 2000?
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2019
Following
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2019
FCBboy:

have you experience any form of racism?

Not at all, the people are quite helpful and nice and always trying to show that they understand English a little

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by TochiPhotos(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Following...
I wonder where @TochiPhotos is
Guy come and resume your diary na

Wait... is this Mr Morgan from HSE Moscow Campus? my Niger Delta chief?

hahhahaa please if it's you tell me cos I had no idea you were on nairaland hahhaa. E don tey small.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by TochiPhotos(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Well done bro! Please come give us update o. I'd also like to know how life is in Ukraine. I assume it's similar to Russia abi?

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
TochiPhotos:

Wait... is this Mr Morgan from HSE Moscow Campus? my Niger Delta chief?

hahhahaa please if it's you tell me cos I had no idea you were on nairaland hahhaa. E don tey small.
Nope, i think you're are mistaken, just loved your diaries, never been to Moscow...
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
LadyJasper:
Yes oh, I remember you! Welcome back!

Thanks Ladyjasper
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
TochiPhotos:
Well done bro! Please come give us update o. I'd also like to know how life is in Ukraine. I assume it's similar to Russia abi?

Yes bro, very much, they even speak more Russian language than Ukrainian
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by ayomide8990(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Phoenixgr:

Yes bro, very much, they even speak more Russian language than Ukrainian
How is much Undergraduate in Ukraine.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Phoenixgr:
So I started this thread earlier this year, it got outta hand, alot of trolls and derailers, so I left, thought to myself, probably that wasnt the best time, now I am back, for the people who truly followed up and are still interested in seeing Ukraine through my eyes lol. Let's do this.
Lots of photos and videos(maybe). Coming up! Stay glued �

Wow.. Glad to have you back

Following cool
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Phoenixgr: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
ayomide8990:

How is much Undergraduate in Ukraine.

it depends on the course
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Spanishmilf(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Phoenixgr:

it depends on the course
We need update
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2019
@Phoenixgr, please oo we need update

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student In Ukraine by dualprince0280: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2019
brotherly,how easy is it to get job with master programme over there?more so,how costly is master in education and how easy and fast can educationists get job.kind regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Risk Of Submitting Only Original Documents For A U.k Visa / This American Life / Dana Air Reaffirms Commitment To Capacity Building, Professionalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.