Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website (1193 Views)

Call Us For Your Mobile App, Web App, Software, Biz Website, Desktop App Project / You Need Biz Website, Mobile App, Software, Web App, Etc? Contact Us Today / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello I need an online training website with the following features:

Bespoke design - I'll give you my design pattern.

The site should have trainees registration portal.

The site should be able to receive payment online.

There are some courses that would be purchased online without registration as a trainee.

Inside the trainees dashboard, there should be a section for online exam and instant score.

Trainees should also be able to select courses for purchase in their dashboard.

There would be some selected courses that will be visible to some selected trainees in the dashboard.

There will also be some courses that will be available to all registered trainees.

Payment must be made online during the registration process.

In the members portal there should be a place where members upload their CV mad other documents.

My budget for this project is 40k including domain name and hosting...... (please note the design will be custom design including the members dashboard).

If you are qualified for this project kindly PM me to get started
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by elninosft(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2019
ediman:

There are some courses that would be purchased online without registration as a trainee.

Inside the trainees dashboard, there should be a section for online exam and instant score.

There would be some selected courses that will be visible to some selected trainees in the dashboard.

There will also be some courses that will be available to all registered trainees.

In the members portal there should be a place where members upload their CV mad other documents.

My budget for this project is 40k including domain name and hosting...... (please note the design will be custom design including the members dashboard).

Would have loved to work with you but your budget is way too low.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by hollyfat(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by chinavs9ja(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
ediman:

Check my signature
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by yomalex(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2019
A Learning Management system. But your budget is low
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by mcqwerty(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
A business website (5 Pages HTML) might manage this 40k budget but a learning mgmt system is a different thing.
You have a nice idea but its obvious that you might have fallen short in your cost projection for this project.
You need more research and its then you will reassess your budget.

Good luck anyway.

Mcqwerty
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
yomalex:
A Learning Management system. But your budget is low

I thought you build websites at cheap rates?
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by yomalex(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
'cheap' is relative. Your budget is okay for a blog maybe biz website but not a Learning Management system.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Check my signature
Follow the instruction above.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
This stupid scammer writing in every post he sees...
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by akinjuly77(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jerry225:
This stupid scammer writing in every post he sees...

I own the Company Climaxbox, you can do your research well. Am not a Scammer in any way.

And have not scammed anyone ,and have proven record of helping businesses grow in and outside Nigeria. My company website is https://climaxbox.com

Warm Regards
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Contact Power graph media on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Alright.
So you guys really think you can do this job for 40k right?

A custom web development with all the listed features?

Now it's either you are a scammer or a complete quack if you're among the mortals that hit my inbox for this shit.

I'm a web developer and I just felt like playing pranks with some dumb-headed so-called "Web developers".

The least amount for this project should be 100k. Stop constituting nuisance in the web developers environment.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediko5(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
mcqwerty:

A business website (5 Pages HTML) might manage this 40k budget but a learning mgmt system is a different thing.
You have a nice idea but its obvious that you might have fallen short in your cost projection for this project.

Good luck anyway.

Mcqwerty

Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Check my signature

See them quacks.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
mcqwerty:

Good luck anyway.

Mcqwerty

This is one way to detect a matured web developer.

1 Like

Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by resosdigital(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
ediman:

See them quacks.
With all due respect you have no right to call someone you haven't had any dealings with a quack.

I have the guy who quoted designs and he is really good.

So unless you can bring prove a project you gave him and he messed up then please sir keep quiet.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediman: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
resosdigital:

With all due respect you have no right to call someone you haven't had any dealings with a quack.

I have the guy who quoted designs and he is really good.

So unless you can bring prove a project you gave him and he messed up then please sir keep quiet.

Kikikikiki. Hahahahaha.
Even you were dey come Naiaraland come form senior developer?

You guys sucks. Say no to the abuse of web development profession.

1 Like

Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by resosdigital(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
ediman:

Kikikikiki. Hahahahaha.
Even you were dey come Naiaraland come form senior developer?

You guys sucks. Say no to the abuse of web development profession.

I really really don't get your point really.

Enjoy your "professional" self as this will be the last reply you will get from me as you still have a lot of growing up to do.

And so you know, I have gone on to build my own startup so you can see reasons why I really can't make out any time for someone who spends his time engaging in pranks.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by julybaba(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2019
@babaagbajelola on Twitter
Use the Hashtag #googlecloudhostingtutorial

Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by Neddstark: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
With a budget this low, dont complain when you're offered shït for it
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by ediko5(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neddstark:
With a budget this low, dont complain when you're offered shït for it

Mumu. Didn't you read the op's last post?
That reminds me, you've been cyber stalking me of recent. You better be very careful.

I decided not to respond to your foolishness in that thread cos you're not worth the mention there. Learn to stay off where and when matured people gather.
Re: A Good Web Developer Needed To Build A Biz Website by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
ediko5:

Mumu. Didn't you read the op's last post?
That reminds me, you've been cyber stalking me of recent. You better be very careful.

I decided not to respond to your foolishness in that thread cos you're not worth the mention there. Learn to stay off where and when matured people gather.

This low-IQ Arrow. Its like the dog meat you have been eating has eroded your grey matter. Stalk you like you're important indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Build A Nice Website / Write For Us And Earn N500 Per Article! / Wordpress Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.