Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

"dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? (7869 Views)

New Music : Shatta Wale - Dutty Badmind / AZONTO Dance Style Is Taking Over The Whole World / Dutty Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by marco74(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2007
i think its a kinda dance particularly associated with the carribeans.it sometimes involves simulation of lewd sexual acts in the name of dance and occasionally i fear that some people will get hurt pretty bad if it goes out of hand.i hear even akon got into trouble recently all in the name of dance?!!don't get me wrong don't mind watching it at times,but i have/will never engage in it!!!!!would like 2 know what fellow nairalanders think about this dance craze
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by ikamefa(f): 3:13am On May 14, 2007
@ topic to help your thread post a video of this dance for those who don't know what you are talking about
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by nosa101(f): 3:35am On May 14, 2007
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by ikamefa(f): 3:50am On May 14, 2007
@topic you will be surprised that people love this kind of dance! grin
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by BBoy3(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2007
ikamefa:

@topic you will be surprised that people love this kind of dance! grin

I for one love it!!! But dangerous thou, a few peeps have snapped their necks in the process  cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgUhD59DWI&mode=related&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMaajbLKbmU&mode=related&search=
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by naijadiva2(f): 9:09pm On May 14, 2007
is it just me or is it deja vu. wasn't this topic posted months ago.
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by marco74(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2007
naija diva,maybe its jamais vu ?!!i'm new to nairaland,however i would've expected the moderator to point it out.
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by OmoEko1(f): 1:16am On May 15, 2007
I like dutty wine better but it's a very dangerous dance because I heard a girl broke her neck dancing it in Jamaica last year.
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by sy2000(f): 12:14am On May 20, 2007
I am in love with DUTTY WINE and HOT F*UCK. Those are the best dances ever.  grin grin cheesy wink
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by doyin13(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2007
u dutty ppl
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by tollu: 7:18pm On May 26, 2007
Dutty, Dutty, Dutty!
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by cuteNhot(f): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2007
i don't know why people love to do those jamaican dances grin

Mr. Akon and a 14 yr old Preacher's Daughter.

Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by cuteNhot(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
i told ikamefa that the hot wuk would be a popular dance long before it left the shores of jamaica.
ask her if you think i lie. i showed her a video. long b4 it took off.
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by cuteNhot(f): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2007
Re: "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? by kemzsta(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
cute_N_hot:

i don't know why people love to do those jamaican dances grin
quote]

[/

not all the dances are dutty, there are some that are normal!! lol

i like both dances but i think akon took it to a next level with the 14 year old girl!! that was madness!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download Video : Sarkodie Ft Banky W - Pon Di Ting (prod. Masterkraft) / Dbanj - Top Of The World [video Download] / [music] Mr Benson X Yung Effissy X Nurudeen Perfoma – Street Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.