Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ (989 Views)

Need A WEBSITE But Don’t Know WHERE To Turn …? / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ by Laveda(f): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hello world, My name is Laveda, I am a professional content and copy writer. Google trained and certified SEO expert and social media account manager. I am also well versed and experienced with PPC and PPL adverts . I have a ton of experience on growing websites/blogs with original SEO tailored content and quality lead generation for ecom websites.

My services include but are not limited to;

- Creating quality and original SEO contents and headlines for your blog/website to ensure a high ranking on google search page.

- Proper management of your blog, website or social media account to increase views, visits and follows as the case may be, all organic.

- Well tailored and targeted ads placement on various Social media websites to generate sales or quality leads as may be required.

- Quality guest post writing and pay per word articles, all original.

Having been in the digital marketing and blog/website management world for years, I can assure you of quality results.

What's more, I am also very good with research and I can adapt easily to whatever new/uncharted terrain your blog or website is/will be about.

I'd update daily, weekly or monthly, and report progress back to you. Depending on what our agreement is. I'd also promote the blog/website and drive traffic to it in innovative ways. As your employee, I'd give my 100% to ensure the steady growth and progress of the blog/website.

P.S: You don't need to to teach me the rudiments of blogging, except rules peculiar to your own Blog/website.

You can send me a Dm if you have a job offer for me, or reach me on WhatsApp (081 4525 0516)

Definitely, I'd be helping you for a very affordable token you'd pay monthly or bi weekly (this is also dependent on our negotiation)

Why not contact me let's discuss?
Re: If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rate?
Re: If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ by Laveda(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Khaynet:
Rate?

Depends, reach me on WhatsApp. 081 4525 0516
Re: If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ by cluewebhost(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Do you have writing samples?
Re: If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ by sben2308(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello ,how much will u charge monthly n note mine is an e-commerce website ?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Player On My Blog? / Introducing Kobogigs - Hire Freelancers, They Get Paid After Service. / Jettheme Premium Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.