Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty (73188 Views)

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / God knows i will f**k bobrisky if... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by 0gaGist: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bobrisky marked his 'Inspiration' Saturday with a throwback photo of himself. Encouraging his followers on doing the impossible, Nigerian cross-dresser said he changed from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

According to him, the decision to change his 'gender' paid off after he made up his mind to never mix with broke people and also tried his best to get picked by rich men. Also kicking against hiding one's past, Bobrisky pointed out that most Instagram Slay Queens are scared of uploading photos taken in their years of struggle.

He wrote;

If dis picture didn’t Inspire you then you will die in poverty . Nothing is impossible on earth . If you block your ears and never listen to people who hate you.... trust me you will achieve your dreams. From a man to a multimillionaire woman today.

Before I change myself to who I am today.... I made up my mind never to mix with broke ass guys. I tried my best to mix among the rich men so they can pick me up. Nobody should give you fish.... tell them to pick u up and make you make a great person. Lastly never be ashamed to tell people who you were before making it.....lots of dis slay queens on ig today are afraid to upload their past pictures. Love you all

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/if-my-throwback-photo-doesnt-inspire-you-then-you-will-die-in-poverty-bobrisky

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by NickiSlay(f): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
From black to yellow

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Adepet222(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mentor and HOD of mad people!!!

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Saintbrainy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nothing pains more when you come to realize how ugly you are within even with a masked skin...
Wow
What an achievement grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Tamasaba: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
So u want to inspire more guys to become undercover gays in Nigeria?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by carterguccy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ogun kill u nd ur trash trowback

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
angry

Disgusting sh*t

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by pTomz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
nigga looked like a forbidden sacrifice shocked

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ArmaniUhuru: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mad idiot
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Yakade(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
We are all insane in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by afroniger: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Over-filtered pictures won't change much.

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Ultimatezlant: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Baba wan use that his weaking point play reverse physiology.

If i need inspiration is it that rotten pic of you caught in an abominable act looking like burnt offering that would now inspire me?

The only thing different from that pic and your present state is that you have fully bleached, have multiple holes, and use Instagram filters, (that one na life)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by playboy19(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hehehhe. Nothing wey Adamu no go see for him suya spot. So this ewu gambia sef dey try inspire people. What a world.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Automatic3444(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooookpey
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Trustme2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
"from a man to multimillionaire woman"
Grand delusion

26 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by maxiuc(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Power of shit hole

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ayoade001: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please what time is Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Biritiko: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mumu man
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ifeanyija(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
So that was him?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
0gaGist:
Bobrisky marked his 'Inspiration' Saturday with a throwback photo of himself. Encouraging his followers on doing the impossible, Nigerian cross-dresser said he changed from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

According to him, the decision to change his 'gender' paid off after he made up his mind to never mix with broke people and also tried his best to get picked by rich men. Also kicking against hiding one's past, Bobrisky pointed out that most Instagram Slay Queens are scared of uploading photos taken in their years of struggle.

He wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/if-my-throwback-photo-doesnt-inspire-you-then-you-will-die-in-poverty-bobrisky

"If you block your ears and never listen to people who hate you.... trust me you will achieve your dreams. From a man to a multimillionaire woman today."

How did he become a multimillionaire? Which work or biz is responsible 4 that? He was silent on that

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where did Nigeria got it wrong sad

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Hycon(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
We are inspired oooo grin

Chai!
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Cherrybae(f): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bob my mentor and role model. Miss you baby

Your beauty inspires me baby

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin

This transgender guy sef.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by pesty100(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Choose between poor man and rich woman?
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
People have their sense of achievement in life. To him he’s arrived. I can’t complain.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by deebrain(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is disgusting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by dominique(f): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rumour has it that he's now broke

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) / Olamide Meets Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.