Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) (261 Views)

Building Materials Or Automobile Parts Which Is The Best Form Me. / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) by Kingsley10000: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please i'm stuck between two conflicting options.What should i choose between this two very different carreer paths?
I studied animal science with second class upper grade,my mum wanted me to go for my masters degree while my dad say i should go and learn a trade in Motor parts business in Lagos.I'm still weighing the options,i don't know the one i should go for

The masters program will take 2years,the tuition fee,accomodation and everyother thing will be approximately 1million or even more than considering the practical nature of my discipline

Automobile spare parts biz from the inquiry i have made,will take just 6months and with 500-1million one can start the biz

I'm indecisiveness between two options
Re: Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) by mooyi: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Go for the trade you could learn the trade start making money and then use de money to start the masters and beside you can be doing your masters and still be working dats my advice
Re: Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) by Ty207: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Go and learn that trade...no knowledge is waste
Re: Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) by x3reme07(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can't you do the two
Re: Please Advise Me:going For Masters Degree Or Learning A Trade(automobile Parts) by Kingsley10000: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
mooyi:
Go for the trade you could learn the trade start making money and then use de money to start the masters and beside you can be doing your masters and still be working dats my advice
Thank you...
i don't even know whether the business is that lucrative

(1) (Reply)

60kva Mikano Soundproof Generator For Sale N1.4million / Cheap Iphone For Sale / Access Bank Keeps Debitting Me Unnecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.