Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) (19482 Views)

Mini Printer -N5,000 With Free Webcam / Redmi Note 4x N25,000 With Recipt And Charger / 200ah Battery N77,000 With Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by olukiesy(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Check blog for better review and pictures tutorial on it via https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/vskit-app-can-pay-you-up-to-n5000-with-daily-bonus.html?m=1

Vskit has re-open its referral system and daily bonus for users in Nigeria to partake from by referring more users to the social media app.

WHAT IS VSKIT?
Vskit is a short social media app that looks a bit like Instagram but on Vskit, the videos are short and entertaining. You can decide to upload your short life experience and share it to the platform with special effects to make it look cool.

The app was reported to have hit 10 million users in Africa by January, 2019 but recently, they are striving hard and introducing new methods to gather more users to their social network. Referring system of course is the right business strategy to drag members.

How About Vskit Referral And Daily Bonus?

Vskit gives N100 if you refer anyone to the program while the invitee gets N50. So, you and the person you referred earns almost equally.

Vskit Daily Bonus ranges from N10 to N35 and these bonuses can be claimed everyday for free. That’s to keep you engaged to the app for sure.
How Can I Join Vskit Daily Bonus And Referral System?

STEP 1: Simply download the Vskit app via ( https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/vskit-app-can-pay-you-up-to-n5000-with-daily-bonus.html?m=1) register on the app using Facebook, Phone number or other registration methods available on the screen.

STEP 2: You can then, tap on “EXPLORE” tab at the bottom of the app.

STEP 3: Once done, tap on the “PROMO ADVERT” at the top of the app, and if another stuff shows up, kindly slide it to see the promo advert.

Just tap on the promo advert.

STEP 4: After that, tap on “WITHDRAW” and insert this code 27G0G40 to earn your first bonus.

Where Can I See My Referrals Link?

You can easily tap on the “INVITE MORE FRIENDS” at the bottom of the daily bonus page on the app and you will be given options to share the referrals link plus an option to copy your referrals link.

Meanwhile that’s the link the people you refer are meant to follow to register on the app but for you to earn the N100 and for the invitee to earn his or her N50, he or she has to input the referrals invitation code on Vskit app.

Where Can I See My Vskit Referrals Invitation Code?

The code can be seen by opening a browser, browse your referrals link and you will see the code. Make sure you give everyone you refer in order for both of you to earn.

How Can I Withdraw My Vskit Money?

Simply tap on “Withdraw” button on the daily bonus page on the Vskit app. Your money will automatically cashout to the phone number you used in registering to the app.

The VTU transferred money can be used to buy data, make calls, browse on pay-as-you-go and in fact, is a normal credit card that can be used to perform any activities you love.

If you have any more questions, kindly ask in the comment section below.

NETWYZBLOG
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by shiftback: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019
How come this app has 10millions users by January and I'm just finding out about it?

2 Likes

Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Techm8: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Not many apps available that one can really and truly earn from directly. VSkit is cool

1 Like

Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by AmadorSays: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Nice one, so if I refer about 50 people that means I would have made up-to N5000? Wow that's cool o, see better source of income.

2 Likes

Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2019
AmadorSays:
Nice one, so if I refer about 50 people that means I would have made up-to N5000? Wow that's cool o, see better source of income.
Exactly.. now Image posting your referral link on your WhatsApp group and having loads of people signing up
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by AmadorSays: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2019
shiftback:
How come this app has 10millions users by January and I'm just finding out about it?
good question, it amazes me too, so much for an app this good.
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by AmadorSays: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2019
MaliMillion:

Exactly.. now Image posting your referral link on your WhatsApp group and having loads of people signing up
sure thing, I think that should be my next line of action.
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by enoch273: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Hehehehe grin I'm already getting addicted to this app, and I keep earning with every invite. grin
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Corroro: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmm no be small concept o, this Vskit referral idea is bound to draw more people to this app.
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by shiftback: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Corroro:
hmm no be small concept o, this Vskit referral idea is bound to draw more people to this app.
Of course Nigerians like to win money doing the barest minimum. Just simple referral and you earn money, of course people will flock the app
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2019
AmadorSays:
sure thing, I think that should be my next line of action.
Enjoy and happy earning
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Techm8:
Not many apps available that one can really and truly earn from directly. VSkit is cool
How can one earn from Vskit pls
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Ennyholar: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
I saw something similar to this on Twitter.
Is this really?
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Ennyholar: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
MaliMillion:

I heard through Video content creation.
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Ennyholar: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
shiftback:

People are seriously dulling on this app.
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ennyholar:

I heard through Video content creation.
So I just have to be creating contents and I might get picked?
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ennyholar:

People are seriously dulling on this app.
Lol true and low-key people are massive on the app...was surprised to see thousands of likes on a random Vskit post
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by Techm8: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
MaliMillion:

By referrals. You bring people to sign up and you earn
Re: Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by MaliMillion: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Techm8:

By referrals. You bring people to sign up and you earn
Thanks mate.. I have signed up already

(1) (Reply)

Used Air Conditioners For Sale / Liberty Star T1 Decoder Opens All DSTV Channels? True Or False? / <<<<<<<4G 32GB SIM CARD BRAND NEW Blackberry Playbook FOR 26K<<<<<<<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.