Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator (4677 Views)

Gameloop Official 3.2: Best Emulator Tencent PC Beta 7.1 / Fix Lag In Tencent Gameloop Emulator / Gameloop Official: Tencent Gaming Buddy (best Emulator PC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator by saeedhub: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
PUBG’s mobile phone players have long demanded a way to play games with controllers or keyboards and mice. With the official Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator(Gameloop), the only downloadable software, you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC.

How to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on PC / Laptop
Step 1: First Download Tencent Game loop Emulator
Step 2: Then double-click this software file to proceed to install it on the device
Step 3: Next you will see the Install button and click
Step 4: When the installation is completed, you will see the Start button, then click on it to finish
How to install PUBG Mobile on Tencent emulator
After downloading and installing this software, you can now install PUBG Mobile to play
Then click on My games or game Center then select PUBG Mobile, and click the Download button to download game data.
When downloading is complete, it installs itself and you just need to select Play / Start playing the game

1 Like

Re: Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator by saeedhub: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator by ryancarter: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gameloop has become one of the best android emulator after it is converted from Tencent gaming buddy to gameloop. I myself play some games on it like PUBG Mobile and Call of duty mobile. Believe me it is the best android emulator ever.

The best thing which I like about this emulator is that it does not use a lot of PC resources like other emulators. It uses less resources and you can even run it on a Core i3 PC which is great in my opinion because other emulators don't work well on low end PC's.

One thing I noticed is that the method you stated here is pretty old and I'm mentioning the new steps which are as follows:-

1- First [url="https://fileforty.com/gameloop-download-latest/"]download gameloop android emulator[/url] from official website.
2- After the download has completed, install the emulator and wait for it.
3- After the emulator is installed, it will download a engine to play games on it.
4- Wait for the engine to get downloaded and then go to game center.
5- In gamecenter search for the game you want to install and click download.
6- Wait for the game to get downloaded and then click run to run the game.
7- if your game is asking for google play account then go to my games section.
8- There you will find an option for installing google play
9- Install google play and then restart your emulator.
10- You have successfully installed game, Enjoy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Ghana M.s.p Game / Genshin Impact/ KOKOMI AND GANYU Combo Is Awesome / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.