Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route (18029 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Etihad Airways Gets FG's Nod To Resume International Flights / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by eyesoflagostv: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Etihad Airways deploys Boeing Dreamliner on Lagos route
source : https://eyesoflagos.com/2019/08/04/etihad-airways-deploys-boeing-dreamliner-on-lagos-route/

Etihad Airways, United Arab Emirates national carrier, has launched one of its Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners on the Nigerian route from its hub Abu Dhabi to Lagos.

The first return flight took place 2 August, with the plane touching down at Lagos airport in the morning.

Eyes Of Lagos reported that Flight EY673 took off from Abu Dhabi at 2.35am and arrived on schedule at 7.10am local time, while on return, the flight EY674 departed Lagos at 8.30am and touched down in the UAE capital at 7.10 pm Friday night.

Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer Robin Kamark said: “We are delighted to upgrade to the Dreamliner aircraft on the Lagos route to further enhance the guest experience and to meet the needs of the growing numbers of business and leisure passengers travelling to and from Nigeria’s largest city.”

The Abu Dhabi carrier started the Lagos service in July 2012. The route has proved very successful for the airline, recording consistently strong demand to and from both cities, he stated.

The two-class B787-9 Dreamliner features Etihad Airways’ next-generation Business and Economy cabins configured with 299 seats – 28 Business Studios and 271 Economy Smart Seats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Acedave1(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2019
cool
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by majamajic(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2019
nice ,

the only problem about this Etihad is when touch down in Abu Dhabi , that 2 hrs bus trip to Dubai , and going back to Lagos , check in at Dubai and another 2 hours bus ride to Abu Dhabi for boarding , but their planes are clean , nice view over Arabian Sea too .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Criticaltemp: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice development.. But those beautiful air hostesses we see on their ads will join them here oo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by naijaboy756: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by aolawale025: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Very good. Anything to make Nigerians enjoy better service
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Tintinnoty(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2019
F
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by bestman09(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by zabuur: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice. Now the experience from Lagos too Abu Dhabi will be the same as the one from Abu Dhabi to other destinations after lay over

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by nothingspoil70: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2019
All these to put airpeace out of business. Why now? This people know Nigerians are stupid and they always play upon our intelligence

10 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Lugianostar(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Great news!!!

Enjoy these offer while it last.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by castrokins(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
This Is An Ajala Kinda Comment. You Work In The Air?

majamajic:
nice ,

the only problem about this Etihad is when touch down in Abu Dhabi , that 2 hrs bus trip to Dubai , and going back to Lagos , check in at Dubai and another 2 hours bus ride to Abu Dhabi for boarding , but their planes are clean , nice view over Arabian Sea too .

2 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by myfan: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Amuocha: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Ethiopian Airline already has
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Sirmuel1(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Wetin concern agbero with over load? I no even get visa, so make I just dey look. angry

2 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by dam2000(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2019
We expect good things like this from the chain government but what we see in return is ruga
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Pavore9: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Ethiopian Airline already has

Yes they do, flown in it way back in 2013 (Addis Ababa -Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2019
eyesoflagostv:
Etihad Airways deploys Boeing Dreamliner on Lagos route...

Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer Robin Kamark said: “We are delighted to upgrade to the Dreamliner aircraft on the Lagos route to further enhance the guest experience and to meet the needs of the growing numbers of business and leisure passengers travelling to and from Nigeria’s largest city.

The Abu Dhabi carrier started the Lagos service in July 2012. The route has proved very successful for the airline, recording consistently strong demand to and from both cities, he stated.

Stats don't lie...

2 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Jakumo(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Even if an Arab airline employs busty young women to service passengers aboard their flights while wearing lingerie or nothing at all, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever commit the cardinal sin of visiting ANY Arab country, for as long as I draw breath on this glorious green planet.

Matter of fact, I would sooner go to jail, than board a flight that is destined to land in ANY Arab country where the religion of peace holds sway, and women scurry about dressed as letter boxes, Batman, or Darth Vadar. After due consideration, I say a thoughtful NO, and phuck that, to the very notion of such a misstep in my life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by scott04: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
As long as its not boeing 737 or max then its a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Jakumo:
Even if an Arab airline employs busty young women to service passengers aboard their flights while wearing lingerie or nothing at all, it will be a cold day in hell before I ever commit the cardinal sin of visiting ANY Arab country, for as long as I draw breath on this glorious green planet.

After due consideration, I say a thoughtful NO, and phuck that, to the very notion of such a misstep in my life.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by scott04: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Jakumo:

Matter of fact, I would sooner go to jail, than board a flight that is destined to land in ANY Arab country where the religion of peace holds sway, and women scurry about dressed as letter boxes, Batman, or Darth Vadar. After due consideration, I say a thoughtful NO, and phuck that, to the very notion of such a misstep in my life.
for ur mind u are making sense?smh
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by salford1: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one. These Arab airlines and a few others dont joke with customer services.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Jakumo(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2019
scott04:

for ur mind u are making sense?smh

Alan's Snack-Bar to you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by lanre4411(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Lugianostar:
Great news!!!

Enjoy these offer while it last.
there is nothing special about it Qatar airways fly one to lagos yesterday so no big deal.do your findings if you doubt me

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by scott04: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Jakumo:

Alan's Snack-Bar to you sir.
ok
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by salford1: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2019
lanre4411:
there is nothing special about it Qatar airways fly one to lagos yesterday so no big deal.do your findings if you doubt me
Its big deal to some of us that live in some developed countries like the USA or Canada where you have to pay premium price to fly on planes like a dreamliner. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete / Planning To Relocate To Turkey / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.