Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) (5605 Views)

Umidigi A3: A True Definition Of "Less Is More" / How To Extend The Validity Of Glo 1.2GB For N200 To 10 Days / See What A Die Hard Fan Of Glo Did With Her Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by liljboy(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Jossyroyal1: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2019
grin

lol... Very true ..

One will be looking for network like
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by davidbanner(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2019
When I told my friends this they thought I was crazily trying to be humorous.. On the left side of my bed, damn! reception gets high like ***.. But on the right hand side.. Mtcheww!!

9 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by crackhouse(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lol. Made in naija network. Na so

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by eleojo23: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
And the bed is the spot where you need the 4G.
They will be making somebody to browse on the floor sad

18 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Damn savagery! grin

8 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Biritiko: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Biggty(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Damn all this "patronize made in Nigeria bullshit" Glo is the worst network in this country and probably one of the most useless network in the whole world. Dumped thier useless sim after enduring them for so long, probably of browsing with glo data in the night is almost zero. Airtel and Mtn does it for me now

And to those who says it location dependant, no matter how fast Glo is an area, mtn or Airtel will triple their data speed.

11 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Viralsoftware: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nothing but fact
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by hahn(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
liljboy:
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by strangest(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
So there are many of us... I just keep my phone at the 4G spot and the hotspot my laptop which i can carry anywhere
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by lonelydora: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
So true
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by gly(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biggty:
Damn all this "patronize made in Nigeria bullshit" Glo is the worst network in this country and probably one of the most useless network in the whole world. Dumped thier useless sim after enduring them for so long, probably of browsing with glo data in the night is almost zero. Airtel and Mtn does it for me now

And to those who says it location dependant, no matter how fast Glo is an area, mtn or Airtel will triple their data speed.

This is the summary of the situation. You have said it all. GLO network is the most useless network from my browsing experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by leonard002(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
strangest:
So there are many of us... I just keep my phone at the 4G spot and the hotspot my laptop which i can carry anywhere
well that's smart
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by movingclouds(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is so true.. Glo network has turned me into a fixed pole, I can't change position in bed

10 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biggty:

And I have been using the same GLO since 2 years ago

GLO Network is good and fast in my area, in fact I dump MTN for GLO because of cheaper Data

In my Area Etisalat and Airtel are the most useless Networks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Babanhajiya(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Useless network! I can only receive a 3G network in my bathroom, whenever I want to download, I must keep it there until download is completed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Smartmanager(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biggty:

no b lie. I can attest to that.
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by pelkad1290(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
So fvcking true, Glo will dash u 3gb for 7days
Day 6 your data balance is still 2.9gb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by sulasa07(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
liljboy:
Cc lalasticlala
This happened when I was staying with a friend,when he first said it,I thought he was joking with me.The guy gets very weak browsing connection inside his room but whenever he steps into their passage, connection speed is blazing,if you want to browse swiftly at 3am,you have to move out of the room to the passage

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Pharooq77: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
In this class you will learn how to
� Design Beautiful templates
� How to create cartoon animations
� Design Beautiful intro for your video.
� Edit video.
� Create video advert for sell.
� Write a perfect Script for your videos.

https:///FzA55zl5TRlFH25Vmu715G
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by ddjay: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
liljboy:
Cc lalasticlala
My brother thats true o, i get stable 4g when i sit on the floor outside near the kitchen door, 3g near my bathroom and 2g any other place in the compound

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Even if i'm given a glo sim free of charge......i'll still reject it.

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by bluefilm: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
So pesin no fit lie on the bed dey browse wella with Glo for inside dat room abi?

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Worst network known to mankind.

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by liljboy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
ddjay:

My brother thats true o, i get stable 4g when i sit on the floor outside near the kitchen door, 3g near my bathroom and 2g any other place in the compound
lmfao your case is terrific

2 Likes

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by liljboy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Even if i'm given a glo sim free of charge......i'll still reject it.
Glo is the best network, if you dey for place where their network dey stable.... Check my SS .. I dey even get 4G... I dey enjoy am wella... And their data bonus na overall best

1 Like

Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by liljboy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babanhajiya:
Useless network! I can only receive a 3G network in my bathroom, whenever I want to download, I must keep it there until download is completed grin
hahhahaha e get one particular side wey I dey get their 4G... If we no pass thru that side e no go ever show
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by liljboy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
movingclouds:
This is so true.. Glo network has turned me into a fixed pole, I can't change position in bed
for my workplace e get one particular place I go move my hand e go enter H+
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by movingclouds(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
liljboy:
for my workplace e get one particular place I go move my hand e go enter H+
Before I could load your response, i had to turn my phone upside down
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Onyenna(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Glo finished me.....

Not just the terrible network but also the deductions made on my credit.... Even after calling their call center severally and complaining......
Re: Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) by Offpoint: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin I can relate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000. / How To Get 10gb For Free On Mtn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.