Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Your Own Design Style + Little Article Here: This Might Help You. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Your Own Design Style + Little Article Here: This Might Help You. (1190 Views)

Lets Help You Re-affirm Your Company's Vision / Check Out These Web Banners. Then Ask Me How I Can Help You Design One / @ Images Sequence, We will help you realize your CREATIVE IDEAS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Own Design Style + Little Article Here: This Might Help You. by smartsoft(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2010
Hello graphic dudes and dudette i believe in any CREATIVE INDUSTRY you've got to have your own style of designs if you check properly in the music industry, everyone got their own style of music and why some are pretty good with any style.

1. Do you have your own style?

2. Will i see your design and say yop i know who made this design

3. what makes your design unique??

Note: If you are a designer and you've got no style of your own, try get a style people can identify you with because it will help you in your design career, all those mad skill outta this country have got their various styles.

Furthermore if you are a graphic designer, don't just stick at been a graphic designer try figure out been a Designer with great Concept,  sneak peak http://www.adsoftheword.com what you find there are advertising agency kinda design and as a designer i believe you ought to have good knowledge of advertising skills in other to cut across and be able to represent well as a designer. more to come and am glad to be back here. see below design

Let me explain this design, you can see this not just a design but a design with concept for a coffee company, Check the HEAD COPY and see Execution. can u think as far as this?? the better you start thinking out of the box.

(1) (Reply)

Design And Host For Free / I Need A Logo For My Team / Some Of My Other Design Worx. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.