Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada (3798 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2010
New: We care for Jamaica visa and get latest link in Kingston to Ottawa, Quebec , Canada

Contact now: 07060576565
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2010
@poster you be fool sad if you are doing jamaica nail the point you want to scam people by enticing them with canada which you your self cannot go , OnYiA rA
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by Tbaba777: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2010
@Bandiejay,

You are also a mad man.If i wanted to do jamaican visas wht stops me from saying it that way?don't peole want to go to jamaica? American's go to jamaica on vacations to tell you how beautiful it is so how much more Nigerians? what i posted is just how it is,getting to Canada directly will be harder but i have contacts in Kingston,Jamaica who will cater to you and send you to Ottawa,Canada within a 3 week period and that's a guarantee.It irritates me when ppl just open up their mouths and talk like toddlers,Mr. Man investigate ppl before you make attempts to ruin their repitations.If you are doubting me,just take a flight to Maitama,Abuja and I will direct you to my office and even my house.Nonsense!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by lanresz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
In otherwords Jjtravels is the same as Tbaba777. Why use multiple name if not to scam people? Invest your energy in something more productive.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
lanresz:

In otherwords Jjtravels is the same as Tbaba777. Why use multiple name if not to scam people? Invest your energy in something more productive.

Yes he is the same thief, don't take him seriously. He is the same criminal here too https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=533237.msg6952512#msg6952512. same phone number.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2010
@Lanresz & Justwise

Look at your brains!so the fact that same ad is placed with different IDs makes the poster and the ad scams?have you even thought that the ad were placed with two different IDs just to enhance the exposure of the ad? Tbaba777 is the ID of my friend,I used it also to post the ad just so it can be seen by more people and that is all there is to it.You people are so hell bent in assuming every travel ad is a scam and this is where u both are wrong.I suggest you use your time for better things,it seems you people are a bunch of jobless A-holes. angry
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2010
jjtravels:

@Lanresz & Justwise
Look at your brains!so the fact that same ad is placed with different IDs makes the poster and the ad scams?have you even thought that the ad were placed with two different IDs just to enhance the exposure of the ad? Tbaba777 is the ID of my friend,I used it also to post the ad just so it can be seen by more people and that is all there is to it.You people are so hell bent in assuming every travel ad is a scam and this is where u both are wrong.I suggest you use your time for better things,it seems you people are a bunch of jobless A-holes. angry

Oh please! stop talking nonsense, you are just clueless about traveling. What link will any of ur victims get when they arrived in Jamaica? Will the visa requirements for Nigerians traveling to Canada change cos they are applying from Jamaica? Or will ur 'link' smuggle them in to Canada without visa?
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by lanresz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
jjtravels or Tbaba777 or whatever you call yourself. Devote your time to more productive work and stop scamming people. You are one of the people giving Nigerians bad name everywhere. Requirements for applying for Canadian visa are well written out. Applying from Jamaica will not change the requirements. How many of your relatives have you sent on such journey. If you are so sure of it why not undertake the journey yourself. I guess it is about time to list the names of scammers on the travel section for others to see. jjtravels or Tbaba777 devot your time to more productive work.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
@justwise and lanresz

Are you people in Nigeria?if you are call me up and see how you will be in canada within 3 weeks,it's not magic.You people think that everything is black and white well it only shows how naive you both are.If you are in Nigeria contact me and see how this works,if you are outside our country direct someone to me and see proof.I will not expose my business intel here for all to see so if you doubt me and don't want to come forward the I suggest you both behave like the adults that you are and stop insulting someone whom you don't know and go about your businesses.I have not insulted anyone here and I think it is very uncultured to call people scams when you cannot proof it.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
jjtravels:

@justwise and lanresz
Are you people in Nigeria?if you are call me up and see how you will be in canada within 3 weeks,it's not magic.You people think that everything is black and white well it only shows how naive you both are.If you are in Nigeria contact me and see how this works,if you are outside our country direct someone to me and see proof.I will not expose my business intel here for all to see so if you doubt me and don't want to come forward the I suggest you both behave like the adults that you are and stop insulting someone whom you don't know and go about your businesses.I have not insulted anyone here and I think it is very uncultured to call people scams when you cannot proof it.
Has requirement for Canadian visa changed? Have you been to Canada b4?
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by mikeapiit: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Hi all

This goes to Mr JustWise and the other Assholes who follow whatever he says on Nairaland forums:

@Justwise: i must confess sometimes the advice you give people on Nairaland is true, although all u do is copy and paste from the internet. But what i hate about your approach is trying to put other people down! I remember the last posts i put up on Nairaland, u said, ITS A SCAM and bla bla without proper proofs. Now i saw a guy saying something about Jamaica to Canada visa bla bla, Again u Asshole said its a scam. Lets assume all these stuffs are scam, but my question is: WHAT THE Bleep CONCERNS YOU?  I know Nigerians are not stupid or dump to pay someone huge sums of money for something that looks fishy or nonsensical. Even if they do, its not for you to judge and say this is a scam or not. THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THIS IS SCAM OR NOT, IS THE ADMINSITRATOR, SO PLEASE LET THEM DO THEIR WORK!

All Scammer please note, i am not trying to give you a free meal ticket here so dont get it Twisted. I dont support any form of scam or encourage it, but please DONT STEAL FROM FELLOW NIGERIANS WHO DONT HAVE A CLUE! Also, Nigerians who want to travel so bad, please always be sure you are not paying someone such huge amount of money to get you visa. BEFORE YOU PAY ANYONE ANY MONEY, GO TO THE EMBASSY TO ASK FOR INFORMATION, OR GO ONLINE AND SEARCH FOR INFORMATION ON THE EMBASSY WEBSITES. ITS FREE! If the story the so called agent is telling you matches what the embassy or immigration says, then make up your mind either to trust him or not!

FELLOW NIGERIANS: Travelling out of Nigeria is not easy task at all we know and at the same time can be easy if you know what you are doing. DONT LISTEN TO STUPID ADVICE GIVEN BY AN ASSHOLE ONLINE WHO ACTS OR PRETENDS TO KNOW EVERYTHING, SOMEONE LIKE Mr JUSTWISE (the famous UK visa expert).  This forum was designed to share experiences and lets people know what opportunities are out there for Nigerians. We dont need perfectionists list Mr JUSTWISE.

THE BOTTOM LINE: NIGERIANS PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ANY OFFERS U SEE ON THIS FORUM AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT SCAMMERS WHO WANT TO DUPE YOU (SHINE YOUR EYES)!  AND AT THE SAME TIME, WE DONT NEED ASSHOLES LIKE MR JUSTWISE TO TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG / WHICH OFFER IS GENUINE OR FAKE. SO @JUSTWISE MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND SHUT THE Bleep UP!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2010
@mike.apiit

Bloody waste of space. you are in a wrong place. Get a real job, scamming is not for morons like you.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by mikeapiit: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2010
mr justwise is barking again! bla bla bla bla!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2010
mike.apiit:

mr justwise is barking again! bla bla bla bla!

Call it barking but we all know the truth, when you are busted u turn nasty, but don't worry about that, i got the tough skin to stand it.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by mikeapiit: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2010
MR JUSTWISE, MY FAVORITE UK VISA EXPERT, WHO DONT KNOW poo!

I AM YOUR TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE.

I HAVE A EASY SOLUTION FOR YOU, LIKE THE LAST TIME, REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR, SO THEY CAN BLOCK ME!

I WILL PAY PEOPLE TO OPEN ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE,

I WILL TEACH U A LESSON FOR HAVING A BIG MOUTH!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2010
mike.apiit:

MR JUSTWISE, MY FAVORITE UK VISA EXPERT, WHO DONT KNOW poo!
I AM YOUR TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE.
I HAVE A EASY SOLUTION FOR YOU, LIKE THE LAST TIME, REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR, SO THEY CAN BLOCK ME!
I WILL PAY PEOPLE TO OPEN ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE,
I WILL TEACH U A LESSON FOR HAVING A BIG MOUTH!

I'm waiting for ur partners in crime, bring them on. Bloody plonker.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ mike.apiit,

It is good to know that someone else shares my views,if there are any scammers on nairaland,it's the moderators' business and not numbskulls like JUSTWISE! Bigups to you my friend.

@ justwise

Mr. know all! before you open your hell hole to speak why don't you at least act like a sensible being and contact the poster to verify things yourself instead of jumping into senseless conclusions?! this also goes out to all those mindless,naive and empty-headed people who concur to everything this MOFO says.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
jjtravels:

@ mike.apiit,

It is good to know that someone else shares my views,if there are any scammers on nairaland,it's the moderators' business and not numbskulls like JUSTWISE! Bigups to you my friend.
@ justwise
Mr. know all! before you open your hell hole to speak why don't you at least act like a sensible being and contact the poster to verify things yourself instead of jumping into senseless conclusions?! this also goes out to all those mindless,naive and empty-headed people who concur to everything this MOFO says.

Your uncle mike.apiit contacted me first to sale his dubious idea to me. I have no business contacting criminals with little or no shame.
I know u don't have any single working brain cell, if you do, you wouldn't seen how silly and stupi.d you are.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by suxes2005(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
mike, jjtravel et all
i can see u guys are crazy and thief.
God wl punish u 4 ur dubious acts cos u aint
knw anytin and u lukin 4 xmas fud,

@justwise, neva mind dem. continue
to fight em bruv

SHALOM
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by Dare14: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
mike and jjtravel is the same person.may God punish you for trying to scam nland peeps.get a good paying job and stop decievin yourselfs.oloriburuku.

justwise keep lightin
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
@suxes2005 & Dare14,

How can God punish someone who is trying to better someone else's life? you guys don't know me neither have you verified my claim,you just came out of the blue and started insulting me.I am guessing that you ppl have been duped in the past in regards to travelling,if you ppl have been duped before it's simply because you were too desperate and too dame silly.If you guys had any brains in those heads of yours you would know that not everyone is as silly as you are and not every agent is a scam but well,i guess the reverse is the case.yes,word to you especially Dare14,it's like you are 14 years old and thats why you still talk like a blooming adolescent.I am not mike and I have NEVER met him so grow up to your forties before you stand and talk to ppl who can give birth to you.

@ Justwise,

Dude grow up,you are too old for this blind talks.I have been doing research about you and I know you are a travel agent in the UK.I made contacts and I was told that you are wanted for the same thing you accuse me of here.They say ppl always think that others are like them,well I know that now for sure!Nairalanders pay no mind to this thief,he is a big impostor!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
jjtravels:

@suxes2005 & Dare14,How can God punish someone who is trying to better someone else's life? you guys don't know me neither have you verified my claim,you just came out of the blue and started insulting me.I am guessing that you ppl have been duped in the past in regards to travelling,if you ppl have been duped before it's simply because you were too desperate and too dame silly.If you guys had any brains in those heads of yours you would know that not everyone is as silly as you are and not every agent is a scam but well,i guess the reverse is the case.yes,word to you especially Dare14,it's like you are 14 years old and thats why you still talk like a blooming adolescent.I am not mike and I have NEVER met him so grow up to your forties before you stand and talk to ppl who can give birth to you.
@ Justwise,Dude grow up,you are too old for this blind talks.I have been doing research about you and I know you are a travel agent in the UK.I made contacts and I was told that you are wanted for the same thing you accuse me of here.They say ppl always think that others are like them,well I know that now for sure!Nairalanders pay no mind to this thief,he is a big impostor!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i'm wanted again. What a bloody fool.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
@justwise,

Your game is up.Stop fooling everyone on NL,it's way too pathetic.Get a life or at least start gathering the pieces of your miserable life.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
jjtravels:

@justwise,

Your game is up.Stop fooling everyone on NL,it's way too pathetic.Get a life or at least start gathering the pieces of your miserable life.

What game is up?
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by lanresz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
jjtravels please stop this rubish. I will never call your number and won't ask anyone to call you. The rules and regulations for going to Canada are well written out. There is no point in anyone going to Jamaica before going to Canada. What is the purpose of going to Jamaica? To obtain fake Jamaica passport and hopefully use that to apply for visa then get to Canada and claim refugee status? Agents like you have misled so many people that roaming the streets in Toronto, Montreal and other cities. Please devote your time in doing something productive and stop this rubish.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by jjtravels: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2010
@lanresz,

Mr,If you have no idea about what i am doing i suggest you just shut up! you are in Canada so you don't want any other person to come there that's how it is with Nigerians.When they are somewhere good,they don't want other ppl to come there.Go and get a sit somewhere and relax cos I will never reveal my business intel here for all to see,that would only make me stupid.What I know is that all my past clients are happy in Toronto and others coming in will also be satisfied.

@justwise,

Dude,you are a thief and I will keep shouting it for all to know.NLanders DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT listen to this thief! he is a big time hypocrite and impostor.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2010
jjtravels:

@lanresz,
Mr,If you have no idea about what i am doing i suggest you just shut up! you are in Canada so you don't want any other person to come there that's how it is with Nigerians.When they are somewhere good,they don't want other ppl to come there.Go and get a sit somewhere and relax cos I will never reveal my business intel here for all to see,that would only make me silly.What I know is that all my past clients are happy in Toronto and others coming in will also be satisfied.
@justwise,
Dude,you are a thief and I will keep shouting it for all to know.NLanders DO NOT,I REPEAT DO NOT listen to this thief! he is a big time hypocrite and impostor.
What business secret? Your fake visa printing machine? Why are you still in Nigeria if you got a good 'link'? Human trafficker.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by lanresz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
If anyone wants to apply for any Canadian visa the website to go to is http://www.cic.gc.ca. There is no need paying any agent to provide documents you don't have. Going to Jamaica will not change your chances of getting the visa. Don't allow any agent to decisive you. No agent can guarranttee visa and a genuine travel agent will include that disclaimer when signing documents with you.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by tigerpaws(f): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
jjtravels:

@suxes2005 & Dare14,

How can God punish someone who is trying to better someone else's life? you guys don't know me neither have you verified my claim,you just came out of the blue and started insulting me.I am guessing that you ppl have been duped in the past in regards to travelling,if you ppl have been duped before it's simply because you were too desperate and too dame silly.If you guys had any brains in those heads of yours you would know that not everyone is as silly as you are and not every agent is a scam but well,i guess the reverse is the case.yes,word to you especially Dare14,it's like you are 14 years old and thats why you still talk like a blooming adolescent.I am not mike and I have NEVER met him so grow up to your forties before you stand and talk to ppl who can give birth to you.

@ Justwise,

Dude grow up,you are too old for this blind talks.I[b] have been doing research about you and I know you are a travel agent in the UK.I made contacts and I was told that you are wanted for the same thing you accuse me of here[/b].They say ppl always think that others are like them,well I know that now for sure!Nairalanders pay no mind to this thief,he is a big impostor!

Most idiotic statement of the year!
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
tigerpaws:

Most idiotic statement of the year!

grin grin grin grin he is one of the morons here.
Re: Apply For Jamaica Visa And Get Link To Canada by Dare14: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
jjtravel you are a very big fool,i cant be duped it cant happen.im learned and i work in lagos.Im confortable.I just came back from US Few weeks ago if you check the US POSTINGS.before i went for my interview i told NLand and after i got the Visa i also listed it there how i got the visa.Stop deicivin innocent poeple by sending them on a sucide mission why not send all your fmailies to jamaican mission.get a good paying job and quit this before you end up in jail.If i see you post any Advert again on here you will be banned.Moderator take note.

My first son is Dare and hes 14yrs old.I am old enough to be your father you little boys that go to the cyber cafes buy 1hour and do rubbish scamming people.

Anyone that needs a visa to Canada or anywhere should visit there embassy and get the requirement and do it yourself,if you are refused ,correct your mistakes and re-apply again.than giving your money to ripers.

A WORD IS ENOUGH,

(1) (Reply)

List Of Low Tuition Universities In Poland / Tourism Potential Of Cross River State Of Nigeria / Nigerian Visa Named The 9th Hardest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.