Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd (23188 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Big brother Naija season 4 pepper dem male housemates, Omashola and Frodd who have been having alot of issues with each other over one of the new female housemates Venita tried settling their issues but Omashola got emotional and started crying.

While they settled their scores, Omashola pointed out that he will never allow himself and another man fight because of a woman or money.

He went on to share how he lost ''the most beautiful girl in the world'' because of his bad behaviour. According to him, he sent his mum a picture of his ex while they were still together and his mother who appeared to like the girl, asked him to hurriedly take her to his dad. He added that when his dad saw his ex, he asked him to marry her. Sadly, he behaved badly and the girl dumped him a year ago.

His tears showed he is still grieving the loss of the relationship.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-omashola-burst-into-tears-while-trying-to-makeup-with-frodd/

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Watch Video Of Mercy exposes her boobs Click Here

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by PrinceKevin01: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by mecuzee(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Format

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by sevo(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Chai!!! Future's chase a cheque, never chase a bit.CH comes to mind

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by fergieboy: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Lionsbet: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
I lost interest when my girl Thelma left the house.

I still masturbate on her picture, where's my premier cool? it pains that my votes couldn't save her. I failed her, TF!

See my signature if you are a gambler.

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by enitey(f): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Wahala boy
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by KevMitnick: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
People like this are very cunning...take what they say with a pinch of salt.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
We are talking of revolution and this idiot's are talking of BBNaija

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by joshuatop1313: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Big brother Naija season 4 pepper dem male housemates, Omashola and Frodd who have been having alot of issues with each other over one of the new female housemates Venita tried settling their issues but Omashola got emotional and started crying.

While they settled their scores, Omashola pointed out that he will never allow himself and another man fight because of a woman or money.

He went on to share how he lost ''the most beautiful girl in the world'' because of his bad behaviour. According to him, he sent his mum a picture of his ex while they were still together and his mother who appeared to like the girl, asked him to hurriedly take her to his dad. He added that when his dad saw his ex, he asked him to marry her. Sadly, he behaved badly and the girl dumped him a year ago.

His tears showed he is still grieving the loss of the relationship.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-omashola-burst-into-tears-while-trying-to-makeup-with-frodd/

hmmm!!!!!!!!!! hmmm!!!!!!!!

Story for the gods

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by geesilver(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
cry cry baby

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by PrinceKevin01: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2019
From when he started speaking, I knew it was a game plan. I followed all he did immediately after eviction. He knew the camera men were following after his attempted aviction

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by SpaceTour: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2019
TeamFrodd

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by illuminaty(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by tobilek(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Problem tiyin niyen oooo

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by VulgarLee(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Longcucumber(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Use things generally both the Bbn and mod that post this nonsense here.

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Flier: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Tacha is still the most decent in that house and one of the most decent ever in BBN house while others are just a common prostitute especially that Mercy that look like a tooth pick

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Typical afonja. Afonja and cry cry are like 5 and 6. Wonder why women see you as weak, even your won women. Small thing, they will kneel down like Diya, Adisa, e.t.c. Learn to be strong and stern like Igbo men!

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by tstx(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Annoying Actors

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by Kingbenn(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Please rejoice and show me love Cox today is my birthday

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by mixta140: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Cries While Trying To Make Up With Frodd by freemi(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2019
mecuzee:
Format
lols

Curtailing The Excess Of Prank Videos / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's