Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido? (295 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido? by woosblog: 3:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Most important things you need to do to be like Wizkid and Davido.

in this post i will be listing down things you need to do to be like Davido and Wizkid, all you need to do to become Famous and have whole world as your fans.
Be The You You Have Always Dream To Be
Be yourself don’t pretend to be someone else. Do that which makes you happy. Don’t try to be like someone else.

Click link below to read full Story
https://www.jomotv.com/what-can-i-do-to-be-like-wizkid-and-davido/

source: www.jomotv.com
Re: What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido? by woosblog: 3:34am On Aug 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido? by Climax07(m): 3:53am On Aug 05, 2019
By not taking time to write this rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Tekno, Producer Arrested As FG Wades Into Lekki-toll Viral Van Video / My New Single Will Drop Next 5 Years —wizkid / TALK TRUE! Aisha Buhari Or Patience Jonathan, Who Is Fit To Be The First Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.