Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown (1296 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate DJ Cuppy And Sister's Pose With Ferraris / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerian popular number one mimickers, The Ikorodu Bois, have done what they know how to do best.

This time around, they recreated Davido’s trending “Blow My Mind” music video featuring American music star and Rihanna’s ex boyfriend, Chris Brown.

They killed it as fans hail them for putting up such an amazing performance.

Fans seem to like the Indomie part and Chris Brown part much.

click link below to watch video

https://globng.com/ikorodu-bois-recreate-davidos-blow-my-mind-music-video-with-chris-brown/

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2019
also read

Twitter Unverified Nigeria Vice President "Yemi Osinbajo" And Take Down..
All tweets by the account which was created in December 2014, have also been deleted and his profile picture and header image have been taken down.(for no good reason)

click link to read full post
https://globng.com/twitter-unverified-nigeria-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-and-take-down-2399-of-is-tweetsmust-read/
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
more on globng.com
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by opebiboy: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Looking for attention and money again
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2019
opebiboy:
Looking for attention and money again

lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2019
“No amount of lies can put down a heart that has no room for fear” – Timi Dakolo says after his wife reveal police intimidation
click link to see full post
https://globng.com/no-amount-of-lies-can-put-down-a-heart-that-has-no-room-for-fear-timi-dakolo-says-after-his-wife-reveal-police-intimidation/
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is not Yoruba Nollywood movie, it is not a film trick. This is damn real
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido’s Blow My Mind Music Video With Chris Brown by Globng(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
globng

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Fidelis Ozuawala's (waploaded) New Mansion / Die Hard Fan Tattoos 'DJ Cuppy's Gelato' On His Chest (photo) / Nkechi Blessing Shuns Break-up Drama, Flaunts Baby Bump On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.