Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Which Banks Should I Consider - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Banks Should I Consider (986 Views)

Which Banks Still Have The 20$ Cap On Naira Mastercard / Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Banks Should I Consider by Anubiri(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Good morning guys, I have heard alot about treasury Bills and I want to invest into it. I have an account with UBA, Diamond Access Bank and First Bank Nigeria. I want to know which of these banks has a better percentage and is more safe to invest.
I'm planning to invest 5 Million Naira for 6 months, what will be my possible profit?
I'm sorry for my language so no Bashing please.
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Do you research and Try Bluekey instead and get 40% monthly.
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by privaldo: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Anubiri:
Good morning guys, I have heard alot about treasury Bills and I want to invest into it. I have an account with UBA, Diamond Access Bank and First Bank Nigeria. I want to know which of these banks has a better percentage and is more safe to invest.
I'm planning to invest 5 Million Naira for 6 months, what will be my possible profit?
I'm sorry for my language so no Bashing please.

Check the thread for treasury bills on NL, you would get all you want there.
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Bbbwings: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
mitsaro:
This is not a place for jokes..

1 Like

Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Anubiri(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guys I have already done the T. Bills few hours ago and is at 10%..I confirmed from Both First Bank and Access Diamond and both has same percentage. I did for 6 months with Access Diamond..
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Anubiri(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
mitsaro:

Lol...scam

1 Like

Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Anubiri(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
privaldo:

Check the thread for treasury bills on NL, you would get all you want there.

Yes I saw the thread in the morning and I got all I needed but I verified more from the Bank
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by privaldo: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Anubiri:

Yes I saw the thread in the morning and I got all I needed but I verified more from the Bank

Good luck, hope you make the right choice

1 Like

Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by Anubiri(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
privaldo:

Good luck, hope you make the right choice

Thanks
Re: Which Banks Should I Consider by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
mitsaro:

Na only u dey advertise for bluekey for d whole of nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate,, Why Location Is Very Important In Property Investment?? / T-bills: Investors Storm Equities Market After CBN Ban / If You Need Loan To Start Your Business Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.